Ir al contenido

Vodič (Rafaela & Andrej)

Rafaela & Andrej
Rafaela & Andrej
Miembro desde 2018
Rafaela & Andrej

Vodič (Rafaela & Andrej)

A few seconds walk away from the apartments. They have great pizza and pancakes !!
15
personas locales recomiendan
La Luna
60 Ul. Andrije Hebranga
15
personas locales recomiendan
A few seconds walk away from the apartments. They have great pizza and pancakes !!
Top quality,yet unpretentious food-modern cuisine at its best. the menu lives with the seasons and all the dishes are prepasred using local producesourced by farmers from Dubrovnik.
58
personas locales recomiendan
Pantarul
1 Ul. kralja Tomislava
58
personas locales recomiendan
Top quality,yet unpretentious food-modern cuisine at its best. the menu lives with the seasons and all the dishes are prepasred using local producesourced by farmers from Dubrovnik.
The most popular Asian restaurant in Dubrovnik .Open only in the evening . So make sure to call ahead for a reservation.
32
personas locales recomiendan
Shizuku -Japanese cuisine-
1a Ul. kneza Domagoja
32
personas locales recomiendan
The most popular Asian restaurant in Dubrovnik .Open only in the evening . So make sure to call ahead for a reservation.
Tuttobene pizzeria-fast food is located in Lapad Bay, on a beautiful promenade with excellent pizzas, delicious burgers,nuggets, vegetarian or meat lasagna.
Pizzeria Tuttobene
29 Šetalište kralja Zvonimira
Tuttobene pizzeria-fast food is located in Lapad Bay, on a beautiful promenade with excellent pizzas, delicious burgers,nuggets, vegetarian or meat lasagna.
There is something to enjoy for everyone at this restaurant. You can enjoy in tapas ,burgers ,pancakes and much more!
Rhea Silvia Wine & Tapas Bar
10 Ul. Mata Vodopića
There is something to enjoy for everyone at this restaurant. You can enjoy in tapas ,burgers ,pancakes and much more!
Cele Dubrovnik Gourmet & Lounge
Cave bar is a place where you can have the best morning coffee, spend the afternoon sipping cocktails, or finish the day with a glass of the finest champagne or cognac. Take beach break and enjoy light lunch from the Cave bar summer lunch menu. Visit the unique natural cave and enjoy in ideal summer drink while listening to the murmur of the sea and watching the gulls soaring the sky.
23
personas locales recomiendan
Cave bar More
23
personas locales recomiendan
Cave bar is a place where you can have the best morning coffee, spend the afternoon sipping cocktails, or finish the day with a glass of the finest champagne or cognac. Take beach break and enjoy light lunch from the Cave bar summer lunch menu. Visit the unique natural cave and enjoy in ideal summer drink while listening to the murmur of the sea and watching the gulls soaring the sky.
Visit our brand new tasting area located in Dubrovnik’s Harbour District of Gruz and get some amazing beer straight from the source! Our Tap Room is open for visits: February-December, daily 4:00pm – 11:30pm.
7
personas locales recomiendan
DBC - Dubrovnik Beer Company
7
personas locales recomiendan
Visit our brand new tasting area located in Dubrovnik’s Harbour District of Gruz and get some amazing beer straight from the source! Our Tap Room is open for visits: February-December, daily 4:00pm – 11:30pm.
Dubrovnik City Walls are a complex of fortifications that surround the old part of Dubrovnik. Citizens are from the 13th to the 17th century for defense purposes. Long are 1940 m, up to 25 m high, on a land of 4-6 m, and by sea 1.5-3 m. On four sides of the world are protected by the towers. When it started building walls in the 13th century, the space of the old town was already defined to no longer spread. Within the city walls, during the Dubrovnik Republic there were about 2000 inhabitants at the time of the Constitution in 1272, and most were in the 15th century, about 6000 people [1]. In the 14th century 15 square-tower buildings were built. With the onset of gunpowder, it is gradually increasing the protection of the artillery attacks. Because of the dangers of the Venetian, all unnecessary openings on the walls at the port are closed. City walls were given the present look in the 15th and 16th centuries. Wars affected the new construction. When Constantinople fell in 1453, the Minceta Tower was built. Because of the Turkish-Venetian wars, the towers of St. Ivan, Revelin and the Bastion of St. Margarete (in St. Margaret's). The walls were built at great speed because of the danger of war
30
personas locales recomiendan
Murallas de Dubrovnik
30
personas locales recomiendan
Dubrovnik City Walls are a complex of fortifications that surround the old part of Dubrovnik. Citizens are from the 13th to the 17th century for defense purposes. Long are 1940 m, up to 25 m high, on a land of 4-6 m, and by sea 1.5-3 m. On four sides of the world are protected by the towers. When it started building walls in the 13th century, the space of the old town was already defined to no longer spread. Within the city walls, during the Dubrovnik Republic there were about 2000 inhabitants at the time of the Constitution in 1272, and most were in the 15th century, about 6000 people [1]. In the 14th century 15 square-tower buildings were built. With the onset of gunpowder, it is gradually increasing the protection of the artillery attacks. Because of the dangers of the Venetian, all unnecessary openings on the walls at the port are closed. City walls were given the present look in the 15th and 16th centuries. Wars affected the new construction. When Constantinople fell in 1453, the Minceta Tower was built. Because of the Turkish-Venetian wars, the towers of St. Ivan, Revelin and the Bastion of St. Margarete (in St. Margaret's). The walls were built at great speed because of the danger of war
The Franciscan monastery and church are the religious buildings of the city of Dubrovnik. The monastery had previously stood in the western approach to the city, but for safety reasons it was moved. Monastery and church within the city walls began to be built in 1317, and most works were completed in the 14th century. According to the Stradun, he is looking at the side of the church. The door to the church was overwhelmed by the gorgeous Gothic portal, which was preserved only in a catastrophic earthquake in 1667. The portal is a work of domestic stonemasons for the brothers Andrijić from 1498. The central stone is Pieta. The 120-column clause from 1360, bearing the characteristics of the late Romanesque (column capitals) and Gothic (outdated proportions of pillars and other elements) was raised by Mihoje Brajkov from Bara, and surrounds the oldest Dubrovnik garden that is constantly nurturing the relocation of monasteries within the city walls. As part of the monastery from 1317 until today, there is a pharmacy, the third by age in Europe. By 1901 it was located in a small klaustra north of the great, and today it is left from the entrance to the monastery. The monastery library was edited by the philosopher and theologian Vital Andrijašević. [1] In the fire after the Great Cherry in 1667, about 7500 volumes of books and manuscripts were lost in the monastery library. It has been rebuilt with a mass of monks and still holds more than 70,000 works of which about 20,000 copies of manuscripts, with a particularly valuable 206 incunabula. In the library there are extensive materials of great importance for the history of older Croatian literature. The library preserves the oldest Croatian bibliographic record in the form of a book with a list of the former material and one of the two preserved copies of the first edition of Marulić's Judite. The music section of the library keeps many works of old Croatian composers with more than 100 world-singles. In the museum collection there are pictures of old masters such as Dubrovnik's painter Lovar Dobričević, all autographs and manuscripts of Luke Sorkočević, original inventory of pharmacies and goldsmiths. Many famous dubrovers like Miha Pracata and Marojica Kaboge were buried in the monastery. During the Homeland War, the monastery had over fifty grenades. The church is often used as one of the scenes of the Dubrovnik Summer Festival.
13
personas locales recomiendan
Franjevački samostan Male braće
2 Placa ul.
13
personas locales recomiendan
The Franciscan monastery and church are the religious buildings of the city of Dubrovnik. The monastery had previously stood in the western approach to the city, but for safety reasons it was moved. Monastery and church within the city walls began to be built in 1317, and most works were completed in the 14th century. According to the Stradun, he is looking at the side of the church. The door to the church was overwhelmed by the gorgeous Gothic portal, which was preserved only in a catastrophic earthquake in 1667. The portal is a work of domestic stonemasons for the brothers Andrijić from 1498. The central stone is Pieta. The 120-column clause from 1360, bearing the characteristics of the late Romanesque (column capitals) and Gothic (outdated proportions of pillars and other elements) was raised by Mihoje Brajkov from Bara, and surrounds the oldest Dubrovnik garden that is constantly nurturing the relocation of monasteries within the city walls. As part of the monastery from 1317 until today, there is a pharmacy, the third by age in Europe. By 1901 it was located in a small klaustra north of the great, and today it is left from the entrance to the monastery. The monastery library was edited by the philosopher and theologian Vital Andrijašević. [1] In the fire after the Great Cherry in 1667, about 7500 volumes of books and manuscripts were lost in the monastery library. It has been rebuilt with a mass of monks and still holds more than 70,000 works of which about 20,000 copies of manuscripts, with a particularly valuable 206 incunabula. In the library there are extensive materials of great importance for the history of older Croatian literature. The library preserves the oldest Croatian bibliographic record in the form of a book with a list of the former material and one of the two preserved copies of the first edition of Marulić's Judite. The music section of the library keeps many works of old Croatian composers with more than 100 world-singles. In the museum collection there are pictures of old masters such as Dubrovnik's painter Lovar Dobričević, all autographs and manuscripts of Luke Sorkočević, original inventory of pharmacies and goldsmiths. Many famous dubrovers like Miha Pracata and Marojica Kaboge were buried in the monastery. During the Homeland War, the monastery had over fifty grenades. The church is often used as one of the scenes of the Dubrovnik Summer Festival.
The Palace of the Rector's Palace in Dubrovnik was built as the seat of the government and the apartment of the prince, the most political function in the Dubrovnik Republic. The mayor was elected for a term of one month, and at that time he was head of the Little Council. In Prince's Palace, the prince had his office and apartment where he stayed during his term, separated from his family. At that time he could not leave the court except for state and protocol reasons. Overnight, he would keep the keys from the city that he returned to the people at the protocol ceremony. In the area of the Rector's Palace there are halls of the Grand and Small Councils, the state office, the courtroom, the prison, the armory and the barutan. At the entrance is the Latin inscription Obliti privatorum publica curate ("Forget private and worry for the public")
35
personas locales recomiendan
Palacio del Rector
3 Ul. Pred Dvorom
35
personas locales recomiendan
The Palace of the Rector's Palace in Dubrovnik was built as the seat of the government and the apartment of the prince, the most political function in the Dubrovnik Republic. The mayor was elected for a term of one month, and at that time he was head of the Little Council. In Prince's Palace, the prince had his office and apartment where he stayed during his term, separated from his family. At that time he could not leave the court except for state and protocol reasons. Overnight, he would keep the keys from the city that he returned to the people at the protocol ceremony. In the area of the Rector's Palace there are halls of the Grand and Small Councils, the state office, the courtroom, the prison, the armory and the barutan. At the entrance is the Latin inscription Obliti privatorum publica curate ("Forget private and worry for the public")
Cavtat is located on the west coast of Konavle, 19 km southeast of Dubrovnik, at the foot of the Adriatic tourist road.
50
personas locales recomiendan
Cavtat
50
personas locales recomiendan
Cavtat is located on the west coast of Konavle, 19 km southeast of Dubrovnik, at the foot of the Adriatic tourist road.
The paradise island of Lokrum is a green oasis of Dubrovnik, which sometimes appears to float on the turquoise Adriatic Sea - like a sea-buckwheat dumped with historic old-town walls. Spectacular and idyllic, this place of peace and rest, has been used by citizens as a place for their summer escape and vacation for many centuries. In this place, visitors usually see luxurious Mediterranean vegetation, shady pine trees, and crystal clear waters that resonate throughout the island with endless harmony and peace. The peace with which you will go will make you think that beauty is all that this island has. But think about it once again because underneath the calming surface with which the island radiates is hidden a very burdensome and exciting past. The wide variety of foreign rulers of the world knew to come to Dubrovnik throughout these centuries. One of these visitors was Richard I, King of England, better known as Richard Lavljeg Srca. It can be said that this English king was an unexpected visitor to Dubrovnik, more precisely, the island of Lokrum. According to the legend, he visited Dubrovnik in 1192 on his return from the Third Crusade in Palestine. His ship, caught up in the dreadful storm in the Adriatic Sea, desperately sought any shelter. Shivering for his life, he swore that if he survived the storm, build the church where he first touched the ground. After a bitter struggle with the overwhelming sea, his ship finally found a refuge in the bay of Lokrum Island, and he did not forget his vow, and built a church in this special place. The citizens of Dubrovnik soon heard of the royal arrival and immediately sent representatives to meet him and invited him to the town. They celebrated him with many beautiful gifts and convinced him to stay longer enough to relax and recover after all temptation. Although located in the city, he continued to realize his promise of the project for the construction of the church in Lokrum. However, the Dubrovnik City Council convinced him that the church in the city would be a much better idea as they would independently organize the church building on the island. King Richard gladly accepted this suggestion and legend says he even asked the Permit for permission. To seal the deal more firmly, they offered or provided the king back to England in their ships. Prior to his departure King Richard left 100,000 goldsmiths to build a church with one of his men who was in charge of completing the mission and completing the mission to the end. Satisfied that he had fulfilled his vow, he sailed to Ankon in Italy with Dubrovnik ships. From Ancona he traveled through Europe all the way to England. The church was built between the 12th and 14th centuries and was known as one of the most celebrated Romanesque churches in Europe. Unfortunately, the same church was severely damaged in the great earthquake of 1667 and very little remains preserved from its original architectural origin. The church was rebuilt between 1673 and 1713 and is known today as the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
161
personas locales recomiendan
Lokrum
161
personas locales recomiendan
The paradise island of Lokrum is a green oasis of Dubrovnik, which sometimes appears to float on the turquoise Adriatic Sea - like a sea-buckwheat dumped with historic old-town walls. Spectacular and idyllic, this place of peace and rest, has been used by citizens as a place for their summer escape and vacation for many centuries. In this place, visitors usually see luxurious Mediterranean vegetation, shady pine trees, and crystal clear waters that resonate throughout the island with endless harmony and peace. The peace with which you will go will make you think that beauty is all that this island has. But think about it once again because underneath the calming surface with which the island radiates is hidden a very burdensome and exciting past. The wide variety of foreign rulers of the world knew to come to Dubrovnik throughout these centuries. One of these visitors was Richard I, King of England, better known as Richard Lavljeg Srca. It can be said that this English king was an unexpected visitor to Dubrovnik, more precisely, the island of Lokrum. According to the legend, he visited Dubrovnik in 1192 on his return from the Third Crusade in Palestine. His ship, caught up in the dreadful storm in the Adriatic Sea, desperately sought any shelter. Shivering for his life, he swore that if he survived the storm, build the church where he first touched the ground. After a bitter struggle with the overwhelming sea, his ship finally found a refuge in the bay of Lokrum Island, and he did not forget his vow, and built a church in this special place. The citizens of Dubrovnik soon heard of the royal arrival and immediately sent representatives to meet him and invited him to the town. They celebrated him with many beautiful gifts and convinced him to stay longer enough to relax and recover after all temptation. Although located in the city, he continued to realize his promise of the project for the construction of the church in Lokrum. However, the Dubrovnik City Council convinced him that the church in the city would be a much better idea as they would independently organize the church building on the island. King Richard gladly accepted this suggestion and legend says he even asked the Permit for permission. To seal the deal more firmly, they offered or provided the king back to England in their ships. Prior to his departure King Richard left 100,000 goldsmiths to build a church with one of his men who was in charge of completing the mission and completing the mission to the end. Satisfied that he had fulfilled his vow, he sailed to Ankon in Italy with Dubrovnik ships. From Ancona he traveled through Europe all the way to England. The church was built between the 12th and 14th centuries and was known as one of the most celebrated Romanesque churches in Europe. Unfortunately, the same church was severely damaged in the great earthquake of 1667 and very little remains preserved from its original architectural origin. The church was rebuilt between 1673 and 1713 and is known today as the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Lopud is unique, with no other Croatian islands with so many sacred, cultural and historical monuments, beautiful beaches in such a small area. It has 33 chapels, 4 churches, 2 monasteries, ruins of the Rector's Palace and the Spanish Fortress, as well as a local museum. This tells us about its rich history and its great importance in the ancient and famous Dubrovačka Republika.
6
personas locales recomiendan
Lopud
6
personas locales recomiendan
Lopud is unique, with no other Croatian islands with so many sacred, cultural and historical monuments, beautiful beaches in such a small area. It has 33 chapels, 4 churches, 2 monasteries, ruins of the Rector's Palace and the Spanish Fortress, as well as a local museum. This tells us about its rich history and its great importance in the ancient and famous Dubrovačka Republika.
412 m above the town of Dubrovnik is Mount Srđ the best way to reach the cable car. On top are panoramic terraces overlooking the old town and restaurant. In the Imperial Fort there is a museum dedicated to the Homeland War.
42
personas locales recomiendan
Srđ
42
personas locales recomiendan
412 m above the town of Dubrovnik is Mount Srđ the best way to reach the cable car. On top are panoramic terraces overlooking the old town and restaurant. In the Imperial Fort there is a museum dedicated to the Homeland War.
7
personas locales recomiendan
Copacabana Beach
7
personas locales recomiendan
The Coral Beach Club is equipped with everything that guests need for a pleasant all-day stay, including a large bar with a rich offer of food and drinks, toilets, changing cabins, sun loungers, umbrellas and showers. During the day you can enjoy the sunshine and the plumage of seafood, along with a glass of fine wine and refreshing cocktails.
11
personas locales recomiendan
Coral Beach Club
30 Ul. Ivana pl. Zajca
11
personas locales recomiendan
The Coral Beach Club is equipped with everything that guests need for a pleasant all-day stay, including a large bar with a rich offer of food and drinks, toilets, changing cabins, sun loungers, umbrellas and showers. During the day you can enjoy the sunshine and the plumage of seafood, along with a glass of fine wine and refreshing cocktails.
6
personas locales recomiendan
Sunset Beach Dubrovnik
17 Šetalište kralja Zvonimira
6
personas locales recomiendan
42
personas locales recomiendan
Banje Beach Restaurant and Night Club
10A Ul. Frana Supila
42
personas locales recomiendan
Dubrovnik Cable Car Station
The first and the only Dubrovnik brewery with the production capacity of 200,000 ℓ per year is located in the former industrial centre of Dubrovnik, in the old salt warehouse in Gruž. The brewery contains a beer tasting Tap Room, offering instant refreshment to true beer lovers. The brewery’s main goal is the production of quality beer as well as the development and enhancement of the craft beer market in Dubrovnik and the surrounding area. For this reason, only the best-quality ingredients from the renowned international producers are used.
7
personas locales recomiendan
DBC - Dubrovnik Beer Company
7
personas locales recomiendan
The first and the only Dubrovnik brewery with the production capacity of 200,000 ℓ per year is located in the former industrial centre of Dubrovnik, in the old salt warehouse in Gruž. The brewery contains a beer tasting Tap Room, offering instant refreshment to true beer lovers. The brewery’s main goal is the production of quality beer as well as the development and enhancement of the craft beer market in Dubrovnik and the surrounding area. For this reason, only the best-quality ingredients from the renowned international producers are used.