A luxury four season vacation rental within minutes of the highly sought after destination of Le Massif de Charlevoix, in Quebec, CANADA. An expansive 5000 sq. ft., 5 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom. Add the studio for 200$/night.
Chalet Charlevoix Quebec is our expression of what luxury chalet in Quebec should embody. It is an expansive 5000sq. ft., 5 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom vacation home with magnificent vaulted ceilings accented by contemporary timber beams. Add the studio for an extra 500 sq. ft., 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room and kitchenette. for an extra 200$ /night. New construction build in 2013, Chalet Charlevoix Quebec has an open concept floor plan with expansive south-facing windows that offer bright, vivid sightlines of the natural beauty of the surrounding mountain forest and a small view to the St-Laurence River. We feel a chalet in Quebec should be in harmony with nature, and blend into the regional landscape. Therefore, Chalet Charlevoix Quebec decor is dominated by earthy tones, with hardwood floors, slate tiles and granite counters bringing out beautiful hues of blues and browns. It is nestled amongst the diverse trees of the local boreal forest, with multiple decks and an outdoor covered porch area with a spa, allowing for year-long soaking after a long day of play while exploring the Charlevoix region.
Chalet Charlevoix Quebec is uniquely designed to meet your vacation and weekend housing needs. Chalet Charlevoix Quebec + Studio offers 5 bedrooms (2 kings, 3 queens, 2 sofa beds) with two spacious great rooms, each with cozy fireplaces. A large dining room with table for 14 complements the gourmet kitchen. The Studio at Chalet Charlevoix Quebec is a true Master Bedroom in every sense. It is a unique getaway that provides adults a more private retreat, well equipped with a king bed, full living room (1 sofa bed), ensuite bathroom, wet bar (fridge, sink) and private deck.
Chalet Charlevoix Quebec offers ample parking and heated storage space for all your ski and snowboard equipment, along with all the amenities you would expect from a luxury vacation home.
You can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- Geothermal heating system
- Free washer and dryer, soap included
- Sheets and towels included
- Phone available, 3 televisions with surround sound system and DVD, lots of free movies and movie network included.
- Lots of condiments and spices included in the kitchen
- Kitchen is equipped with all small appliances a gourmet kitchen is needed
- Paper toilet, paper towels and all dish soap included
- Hot tub, sauna room and pool table available year round.
Top 10 Must Things To Do During Your Stay at Chalet Charlevoix Quebec
- Watch the sunrise burn mist off the mountain while sipping your freshly brewed morning coffee. The chalet faces south towards the St. Lawrence River, so set-up a chair on the deck for the best view of the sunrise, looking east along the tree line. If you are keen to experience this, your biggest challenge will be that the morning weather co-operates and being able to get out of your comfy bed in time.
- Plan a personal rejuvenation moment in the spa or the sauna after a relaxing massage from Martine www.massagepassion.com, who is available to visit the chalet for your session.
- Daydream and go on an adventure in search of a hundred unique decorative objects, some filled with history, that add to the magical setting of the chalet.
- Find a hiding place to read on one of the private balconies, diving back into a book that you have set aside for some time, stopping only to take a deep breath of fresh air and listen to the sound of the breeze in the trees.
- Gather in one of the most popular areas of the cottage, the gourmet kitchen, and recount the day’s adventures. This living space with adjoining dining room table, is ideally configured for entertaining large groups and will include all you need to impress your friends and family with your hospitality.
- Savour an ice cream treat with a unique taste from the Laiterie de Charlevoix, before it melts in your hand.
- Enjoy the vast space of the chalet and settle around a fireplace. An accumulation of positive energy will build up inside you, and produce a sense of freedom that gives you the feeling that anything is possible. You can take this inspiration home with you - your biggest challenge will be to find the strength to leave.
- Relax at the end of day with the spectacular sunset reflecting on your face before soaking in the 9 person spa accompanied by background music playing from outdoor speakers.
- Strum your favorite songs on an old guitar around the bonfire and recount memorable stories from past adventures.
- Stay up late and curl up with a blanket on a lounge chair, and try to count the stars in the Milky Way.
Tipo de habitación
Tipo de propiedad
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, Quebec, Canadá