A quiet safe and mature neighborhood with big brick houses which feature the styles of the sixties, the 3000 sf. two level brick house is 2.7 miles to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. 3.9 miles to Richmond International Raceway, 7 miles to the downtown convention venues, 13.5 miles to Richmond Int'l Airport, 50 minutes to Williamsburg/James Town historical tri-cities, 1.5 hours to Shenandoah National Park, 1.5 hours to Newport News/Virginia Beach/Norfolk. 5 bedrooms with 11 beds.
0.5 acre of land, paved driveway can park a few cars, 3 levels but level 3 is a walk up attic.
1st floor has 2 entrance doors, 1 utilities room, 2 bedrooms, 1 living room with a bar counter and 1 bathroom with shower. Bedroom One with a queen size bed, Bedroom Two with 2 bunker beds. Each bunker bed has 1 full size at lower level and 1 twin size at upper level.
2nd floor has an entrance door through brick steps and a sun room, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bath, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room and 1 family room. Bedroom Three is a master room with a queen bed, Bedroom Four with 1 full size bed, Bedroom Five with a full size bed. The house can comfortably sleep more than 14 people. All electric appliances are new GE brand, all bedframes are new and all mattresses are new memory foam. The whole house has 2 fireplaces but not used. Please add $300 additional cleaning fee for soot cleaning of the entire house, furniture and beddings if you use the fireplace. The whole house has a combination of laminated modern style wood floors, hardwood floors, marble floors and vinyl floors. I listed the house on Dec 1, 2015 and are still improving the interiors - walls to be painted and bedroom hardwood floors to be sanded and refinished. Improvement of this property is whenever it is empty, I will do cosmetics here and there.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please do not go to the attic as some areas are not covered by plywood board and accidents of falling through may happen.
Atención a los huéspedes
Although I live 8 miles away, I do come to your rescue if it is urgent.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please save energy as this house has many lights.
This is an old house and millions of things need to be done. So I appreciate that you understand this situation - If it looks old, it does not mean dirty.
1. I trust you with my personal properties and therefore welcome you to my house. I try my best to work hard and clean the house by myself most of the times so that your cost of staying in my house is kept low. If your actual number of people staying in the house is more than the number that you have paid for, please pay for the extra persons in advance. Your security deposit will be deducted if you do not pay. The nightly charge for each extra person is $30 if the guest hide the fact that extra persons have stayed without informing me in advance. A review will be written about it on your listed profile.
2. This is not a party house, the neighborhood is quiet and decent. My neighbors told me to ask my guests to keep a low profile during their stay. No party noises after 10:00pm.
3.This is not an event venue, if you host a dinner/event for your guests, you are responsible for any injuries/risks/consequences incurred and damages in this location.
4. Please do not throw a large amount of toilet paper into the toilet balls - - a trash can is next to each toilet ball. One previous group paid for 9 people and actually 12 people stayed, and hosted a dinner party for 30+ people as per my neighbors, on the day they left, I paid $679 for plumbing. This cost was deducted from an Airbnb guest’s deposit.
5. Pets are not allowed within the boundaries of this property, if you do bring a pet, there will be a $200 pet fee to be deducted from your security deposit.
6. Top bunker beds are suitable for kids above 6 years old as per the manufacturer's rule. Please do not move my furniture pieces around - I like the way the furniture is displayed.
7. Please clean up the grill set after use. Please clean dishes upon your departure. Please keep the refrigerator clean. Cleaning fee can be partially refunded if you keep the house reasonably clean.
8. Please recycle bottles and package papers into the green bins.
9. When you leave, please remove top sheets/fitted sheets, pillow cases and towels, place them in the utilities room. Please do not remove the quilts/blankets/duvet covers.
10. If you happen to stay through Wednesday, please take the garbage can to the curbside in the evening of Wednesday.
11. If you happen to stay through Sunday, please take the recycle bins to the curbside on Sunday evenings ( not every Sunday evening, the collection schedule is on the refrigerator).
12. The pre-set temperature in the house for the summer is lowest 70 degrees. In the winter it is highest 70 degrees. Please do not try to open the thermostat guard and change the temperature setting. If a guest adjusts the temperature by opening the thermostat guard using tools, any damage and repair cost to the HAVC system will be deducted from the deposit. Any repair cost more than the deposit will incur a potential lawsuit for extra compensation.
Este anfitrión tiene 26 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones