Modern apartment nested in the heart of Vedado. Close to the legendary Malecon, well known hotels, restaurants, bars and night clubs. There are 2 bedrooms, one has a California King Size bed & the other has a full size bed . There is also a queen size air mattress to accommodate 2 extra guests if needed. A full bathroom is in between both rooms. There is a TV, & A/C in each bedroom & living room. There is a laundry, kitchen, land phone & a 24 hrs check-in service. You'll feel like at home.
You will enjoy of total privacy in a place that is centrally located. Very close to government offices and embassies, two blocks from Malecon, steps away from the President Hotel and a few blocks from the iconic National Hotel. Within the neighborhood there are famous privately owned restaurants (Paladares). The total price includes alternative days cleaning and linen change. You can also use the land-line to make unlimited local calls at no cost to you. We can cook for you as well for affordable prices should you request it. Coordination of tours is something that we can help you with as well.
The apartment is fully air-conditioned. There is a flat screen TV in each room and another in the living room. All kitchen utensils could be used should you need them.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to the entire apartment including rooms, bathroom, kitchen, dinning room and living room and a balcony. You won't be sharing the apartment with the owner. Your privacy is taken care of.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be there for you 24/7 should you need our assistance. You can use the land line to call us whenever you need it. We will be happy to assist you and make your vacations a restful memorable event.
Otros aspectos destacables
While it is prohibited by the Cuban Government to have residential internet access, two blocks away there is a Wifi spot at the President Hotel that is available for everyone's use. The rate is $2.00 CUC per one (1) hour.
Welcome to our apartment. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. For your safety, the integrity of the house and to comply with regulations of the Cuban government we have a series of regulations that you must abide by. We also offer attractive packages for you to make the most out of your stay with us.
1.If this is your first time in Cuba and you feel adventurous, we can coordinate different tours for you with trusted tour guides. Let us know what your needs are and we will customize excellent tours that you will remember for years to come
2. For your convenience we can prepare meals for you. This will help keep your vacations within your budget. For breakfast we charge $8.00 CUC per person per day, for lunch and dinner we charge $24.00 CUC per person per day. If you prefer only lunch or just dinner it will be $12.00 CUC per person per day. If you decided to have your three meals with us then will only charge you $28 CUC per person. These purchases are not mandatory. They are just for your convenience. You must coordinate these services with the property manager. He will further explain the process. Prices may vary if you have especial request such as vegan/ vegetarian food.
3. We will clean the house and provide you with clean linen on alternative days or as needed. This is all included in the price you paid to rent the apartment. Soap and clean towels will also be provided
4. You are welcome to use the land line for local calls, they are included in the price you paid. International calls from the phone are not allowed. You can share the house phone number with friends and family so that they can get in touch with you during the stay.
5. We can coordinate taxi services for you whenever you need it. You will need to pay the taxi driver directly as this is not part of our business. The property manager will be your point of contact.
6. Check in is at 2:00 PM and Check out is at 12:00 noon. This could be flexible depending on the bookings. You can still leave your belongings in the apartment until it is time for you to leave to the airport
7. We do not allow smoking inside the apartment
8. You need to provide the property manager with your passport to register you in the guest book according to government's regulations. The passport will be returned to you immediately after we collect the necessary data
9. The property manager will call you to the house periodically to make sure you are OK and to ensure that everything in the house is in good working conditions. We want to ensure you are able to enjoy your stay with us worry-free.
10. Guess are allowed, however, you must report to the property manager such visits. You may use the landline to call us and report the visits. We are not responsible if you miss any of your belongings and/or valuables because you fail to report the visit of a guest
11. You are responsible to pay for any damages caused by you to the property or for any missing items during your stay. This is why we encourage you to report all visitors to the property manager
12. If you lose the keys there is a charge of $10.00 CUC that you must pay
We truly hope you enjoy your vacation in our beautiful Caribbean island. Your satisfaction and wellbeing is our main concern. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you
Well traveled educated healthcare professional, who love to socialize and make friends all over the world. I was born in Cuba but I live in northern California, USA so I am fluent in English & Spanish. I find myself curious to explore different cultures, including languages, food, dances, traditional costumes etc. I love to host and entertain friends from all over the world. That is one of the reasons why I decided to open my apt to Airbnb. I hope you enjoy as much as I do when I travel back home.