Featured in the LA Times Business section profiling music festival rentals. A desert oasis with all your vacation needs, pool, cabana, indoor atrium, fire place, and loads of space. Wide open floor plan with three bedrooms and plenty of space to relax. Located 3 miles from Empire Polo Club.
House has child safety features, including safety gate for pool. Indoor laundry, parking for two cars in driveway (no garage access). Three bedrooms with a King, a queen, and two (2) twin beds. Private outdoor pool and cabana in backyard with a BBQ for poolside lounging. Please note pool only, no Jacuzzi.
Disponible para huéspedes
Indoor laundry, parking for two cars in driveway (no garage access), within walking distance of park, Starbucks, tennis courts and track.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available as needed, otherwise we will not bother our guests during their stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
This house is a licensed Vacation Rental with the City of Indio, permit #1352.
We appreciate your decision to rent with us. Here are some property rules in addition to the Air B&B standards of use:
1. Relax and make yourself at home! Please note our cancellation policy is set to "strict" due to B&B inventory during the music festivals in our area. A cancellation prior to the festivals is extremely costly. We do everything in our power to ensure our house meets your expectations, including supplying a video preview on request.
2. Contact: Owner, cell phone and emergency contact will be provided.
Routine repairs will be dealt with as soon as possible, provided Guest(s)' schedules permits. If you contract a serviceman without the prior authorization of the Host, you will not be reimbursed.
3. Cleanliness, trash, & reasonable use:
• Guest(s) are to keep the premises clean and sanitary and in good repair
and, upon check-out, to return the premises in like condition.
• Guest(s) will be required to reimburse owner, on demand by owner, for the cost of any repairs to the premises damaged (through misuse or neglect), destroyed, defaced or impaired by Guest(s) or their guests.
• Guest(s) must use and operate in a reasonable manner all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and other facilities and appliances. Please be sure to turn off appliances, heating, lights, etc. when not in use.
• Guest(s) are responsible for taking their own trash out to the street garbage cans in time for Thursday morning city trash collection.
• Guest(s) must comply with all building, housing and health codes.
• The entire region has major drought problems - please be conscientious about your water use. Please turn hoses off when not in use to conserve water.
• Do not place any unregistered vehicles on the property under any circumstances.
• No smoking inside. This is a non-smoking house - a fee for odor removal will be charged for non-compliance.
4. Repairs/maintenance: Please notify Owner at the number provided of any needed repairs or other problems/questions as soon as possible. It is the responsibility of the Guest(s) to immediately notify the owner of any defects or dangerous conditions or problems that could possibly cause any further damage. The Guest(s) is liable if he/she fails to notify the Owner, even if it's just a leaky faucet or running toilet (which can be very expensive if ignored).
5. Alterations, additions, repairs, or improvements: Suggestions regarding alterations, additions, repairs, or improvements are welcome. Just ask. It is unlawful for Guest(s) to make an alterations, additions, repairs, or improvements without the express permission of the Owner.
Specifically regarding locks, Guest(s) shall not, without Owner's prior written consent, alter, re-key or install any locks to the premises or install or alter any burglar alarm system.
6. Notice of entry: Owner may enter the premises in the event of an emergency, to make repairs or improvements, perform routine inspections, or supply agreed services. Except in urgent situations, Guest(s)'s abandonment of the premises, or court order, Owner shall give Guest(s) reasonable notice of intent to enter (at least 12 hrs) and shall enter only during the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. This of course depends on having accurate contact information, so be sure to notify Owner of any change in phone numbers.
7. Guest(s) are entitled to "quiet enjoyment" of the premises. Guest(s) must conduct him/herself, and require other persons on the premises with his/her consent, to conduct themselves in a manner that does not unreasonably disturb neighbors or constitute a breach of the peace; Guest(s) and their invitees shall NOT use the premises in such a way as to:
• violate any law or ordinance, including laws prohibiting the use, possession or sale of illegal drugs;
• commit waste or nuisance; or
• annoy, disturb, inconvenience or interfere with the quiet enjoyment and peace & quiet of any other Tenant(s) or nearby resident.
• engage in any type of criminal activity on the premises.
8. Gatherings: If you will be having a 2 or more guests over, or otherwise expect any possible disturbances of neighbors, please let the Owner know at least 72 hours beforehand (by phone or note).
9. Guest(s) agree to notify Owner in the event that they will be away from the premises for 2 consecutive days or more. During such absence, Owner may enter the premises at times reasonably necessary to maintain the property and inspect for damage and needed repairs.
11. Pets: Pet's may be permissible with prior advance approval from owner. An additional cleaning fee of $40 will be charged, and Owner will require a $200 pet deposit.
12. Parking is available in the driveway for two (2) cars. Additional vehicles may be parked on street where permitted.
--Trash pickup is on Thursday unless it is a holiday. Please do not park vehicle in front of trash receptacles placed on curb (be respectful of neighbors).
Adventurer, visited over 30 countries around the world. I enjoy hiking, the beach, and generally exploring new places. I am married and most enjoy spending time with my kids.
Professionally tourism is my industry, I am the President and CEO of the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce. Our area is known for it's festivals and resorts, hosting major festivals like the world famous Coachella Music Festival.
Life motto is from my favorite brand The North Face, "Never Stop Exploring".