Spacious apartment in the center of Sofia. It is perfect for family as well as friend accommodation during your stay in the capital. It is very close to the National Palace of Culture and there are many amenities, venues and sights to visit around.
The rules of the condominium:
- Lock the door after 22pm
- No loud noise, shouting etc. is allowed in the common areas of the building
- No prostitutes or promiscuity behaviour is allowed in the whole building
- No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on reservation.
- Feel free to use the kitchen as needed, including any and all other supplies and accessories.
- Please, respect the private areas (they are marked with labels)
- Quite hours are strictly observed in Sofia from 2 pm - 4pm and same applies for overnight starting from 10 pm until 8 am.
- We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- If you have trash that needs to be thrown out, please take it outside the building to the right in the big trash containers. We'd appreciate if you could take out your trash prior to departure.
- Smoking is allowed only on the balcony (there you will find an ashtray)
- Smoking is Strictly forbidden inside the apartment, penalty fee.
- No parties and loud noise, music, etc. is allowed after 10pm
- Pets are allowed
- Late check-in (after 20pm) - additional fee
Thank you for your understanding!
Este anfitrión tiene 60 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Born and raised in Sofia, so you can count on me if you want any advice about the city.
Travelling around the world, having fun with my dog and practicing all kind of sports is truly my passion. I work as a Quality Assurance for one British company, but it's a full day (a bit boring) job and it can't compare to meeting new people and learning about other cultures, which Airbnb gives me. As a beer lover, I would be happy to share one... or two with my guests!