Cozy 1 bedroom in the heart of SoHo. The apt is located in the best and most charming neighborhood in NYC (in my opinion). Surrounded by all the top restaurants + fashion!
It is a 1 bedroom apartment with a large kitchen (for SoHo) that is separate than the living room. The bathroom is small, but has a full tub and plenty of storage space for bathroom essentials.
The bedroom is located off of the kitchen. During your stay- I will remove the majority of my personal belongings so it feels more like a hotel room. This gives you plenty of space to hang all of your clothes (if needed, I have a portable clothing rack that you can use). The mattress is a brand new, full size TempurPedic and extremely cozy!
The living room is spacious with 2 large windows. There is a desk, flat screen TV and L-shape couch. You will have access to Netflix, HBO, Showtime, and Hulu.
Every room of the apartment has large windows. You definitely get a lot of natural light throughout the day.
• Safe, clean one bedroom apartment (2nd bedroom is private)
• Quiet building
• Located on 2nd floor in walk up
• Sleeps 2 people in bedroom and 1 on couch
• Fully equipped kitchen; stove, oven, and refrigerator
• Pots/pans/dishes/glassware/silverware provided
• Flat screen TV
• Apple TV with Hulu, Showtime, HBO, and Netflix
• Wireless internet
• Full size bed with clean sheets
• 5 windows with plenty of light and shades for privacy
• AC in living room and bedroom
• Hanging space for clothes
• Clean bathroom with shower, bathtub and plenty of clean, soft towels available
Disponible para huéspedes
You will either have the entire apartment to yourself.
Atención a los huéspedes
I won't always be staying at the apartment. However, I'm only a short walk away. I'm always happy to help with anything you may need! Always happy to show you around the neighborhood as well.
Otros aspectos destacables
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the building so there are 2 flights of stairs to climb. It isn't too bad...I promise!
I've never had any issue with one of my neighbors. They are all mature and very respectful. The apartment building does allow dogs so you might pass one on the stairs. Please keep this in mind if you are highly allergic to dogs.
Please treat my home like it is your own.