Only 55 second walk to the sand of the beach of the Pacific Ocean!
Spectacular fully equipped moderns style unit(URL HIDDEN)Bed room and 2.5 Bath, sleeps up to 7 people.
Unit is approximately 1600 sq feet (150 square meter) in size.
Fantastic unit, upscale area, close to Venice, Santa Monica & LAX.
2 (medium) car garage space (tandem) assigned to the unit during your stay.
We are SUPERHOSTS - We have more than 501+ 5 star reviews!
Let the sun warm you up!
Take off your shoes and let the sand of the Pacific ocean tickle your toes!
- Sleeps up to 7 people
- Access to ground level outdoor patio area
- Extremely close to Pacific Ocean
- Two car garage
- Close to LAX
- Two balconies
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Calm upscale safe area
- Close to restaurants and Starbucks on Washington
Only 45 second walk to the sand of the world famous sand of the Pacific Ocean.
Stunning 2nd level apartment: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with two private balconies on each side of the unit.
Please note that this is unit is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
Assigned and garage parking for TWO (medium size) cars in the building.
Close to world famous Venice Beach and world class shopping in Santa Monica. Still in the calm, safe, upscale neighborhood of Marina del Rey!
Very close to LAX too. Only 15 minutes with car or cab.
Awesome balconies to chill and soak up the sun on!
Let the warm sand embrace your feet, the sun kiss your face and the waves of the Pacific Ocean soothe you at night.
This living space is perfect for up to people. 4 permanent beds and thick luxury air mattresses for the remaining guest(s).
Marina del Rey is a friendly and calm, yet hip beach community in west Los Angeles. Walking distance to vibrant Venice and biking distance to amazing Santa Monica.
See the dolphins play by the pier, shop on unique Abbott Kinney blvd "The Coolest Block in America"(GQ magazine), bike to Malibu, rollerblade to Venice, rent a powerboat in the Marina, skate in the world famous Venice skate park, swim in the Pacific Ocean or just walk up to the sand and sit down and read your favorite book in the sand with your feet in the Pacific. It's all within your reach when staying in friendly Marina del Rey!
- Tandem parking is included during your stay
-One King, Two Queen and one Twin size beds in 3 bedrooms.
- High speed wireless internet.
- DirecTV premium Cabel TV on a widescreen TV
- There is a supply of beach towels in the closet.
- There is also a beach volley ball nets are available right on the beach.
Very close by (about a 5 minute walk), you can find amazing restaurants, bike rental, small market and coffee shops on Washington Boulevard.
Our personal favorites are Casa Ado and The Cow's End.
Disponible para huéspedes
- The stunning beach of the Pacific Ocean!
- Grassy ground level patio area
- Full equipped kitchen
- Fridge and freezer
- Directv premium Cabel TV on a widescreen TV
- 50Mbit high speed internet (WiFi)
- Bathtubs and showers (including Shampoo and Soap)
- Beach towels
- BBQ on the street level outdoor patio
- Dish washer
- Washer and drier in the unit
- Assigned 1 -2 car (depending on the size of the cars) tandem parking
in the building
- Volley ball net on the sand
Bike rental, yoga studios, Starbucks are available close by, within walking distance along with many wonderful restaurants on Washington Boulevard!
Venice Pier and Venice Canals are all within 5 minute walking distance.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live close by and we are readily available if you have any questions!
Otros aspectos destacables
Marina del Rey is beautiful and calm city of Los Angeles, close to Venice and Santa Monica.
Still there is a lot of activities to do and yet with in a arm length reach you have the big city life.
Welcome to your stay by the Pacific!
Below is a overview of our house rules.
Please contact us if there are any questions, thanks for reading!
- Check out 10am, Check In 4pm
- We love pets, but we have to consider other returning guests' that have allergies, so, sorry no pets allowed inside the unit.
- No parties allowed, no exceptions!
- No noises after 10pm
- No sleepover of non registered tenants
- Please obey all garage parking instructions in the Check-In PDF.
Parking in the garage is tight and consideration of fellow guests
- No parking in the alley nor outside the garage door.
The vehicle WILL BE towed. There is street parking in front of the
building on Galleon street and on Fleet Street.
- Excessive cleaning fee $800
(if, for example, there has been smoking or pets in the unit)
- NO SMOKING allowed inside or onsite.
From time to time we do have returning guests who are allergic.
- There are quite a few stairs as well as two balconies in the unit so please take that in consideration if you have children.
- There is a late check out penalty of $100/hour for any check out after 10:00AM
Welcome to the Pacific Ocean!