Quiet, sunny apartment, located near Shinjuku Central Park. Very convenient access to all of Tokyo w/ Shinjuku Station in walking distance through the park. Perfect for a small family visiting Tokyo. Free pocket wifi provided.
My bright and sunny 1 bedroom apartment in the quiet neighbourhood by Shinjuku park is perfect for a small group or family exploring Tokyo. The 43m2 apartment has 1 bedroom and a large living dining with a double bed and divider for privacy. There is also a double futon in the bedroom for guests staying up to 6 people. The bathroom is very spacious with a separate shower room and toilet as well a vanity and machine machine for guests to use.
This apartment is very quiet and relaxing but still located in very central Tokyo making it convenient to get around. A great place to escape to after a long day exploring the big city.
Disponible para huéspedes
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen, with fridge, gas cooker, microwave & kettle
- Separate shower room and Japanese style washlet toilet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
2 double beds
1 double futon
Atención a los huéspedes
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Otros aspectos destacables
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 4pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Este anfitrión tiene 27 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm George!
For my job I help to build an online shopping tool in Japan, my office is in Shibuya. I really like to travel to foreign countries to learn about new cultures.
Once my wife I went to Thailand to learn about Thai massage. Now we both have our Thai massage licenses. If you ask, I would like to give you a massage after 7pm. My dream is to one day live abroad with a big dog.
I also use an AirBnb host support service called Zens to help me with all my bookings, but they let me know when guests are arriving so I would really like to be able to meet.
I really hope I can help to make your trip to Tokyo memorable. :)
Hope to see you soon!