Great downtown location near many amenities and also very accessible (20-30 minutes door-to-door) to ALL major ski resorts in Utah. Blocks to heart of downtown and convention centers. Short walk to beautiful Liberty Park.
This historic home is part of Salt Lake City's well maintained historic district. Built in 1905, but gutted and remodeled in 2014, the house has lots of charm with a full suite of modern features including a redesigned open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, updated finishes, double sinks, etc. It's ideally located for travelers visiting downtown Salt Lake City - within walking distance to many downtown attractions. It's also a great fit for visitors interested in playing in Utah's magnificent Wasatch Mountains, but who don't want to pay resort prices. The house is a about a half hour to Park City/Canyons, Alta, Brighton, Snow Bird, and Solitude as well as dozens of world class climbing, mountain biking, hiking, camping, and fishing locations. It is also just a 3 minute walk to beautiful Liberty Park. Use this house as your home base for adventure.
The master bedroom has a king size bed. The guest bedroom has a full size bed. We also have a second guest room being used as an entertainment room that also accommodates our double-thick queen size Aero Bed - probably the best air mattress I've ever slept on. The couch in the living room, which has down filled cushions, is enormous (bigger than a twin mattress) and is very comfortable to sleep on as an alternative to the queen size Aero Bed.
Disponible para huéspedes
The main floor and top floor of the house are all yours.
This home is our primary residence; please treat it like YOUR primary residence.
- Check out is at 11:00 am on the last day of your reservation. If you check out after 11:00 am, you will be charged for an additional day at the full daily rate of the day you check out ($200-$500 depending on seasonality and occupancy).
- When you come and go during your stay, secure all doors and windows and turn off all the lights except the porch light. Do the same when you check out.
- Please return the key and LOCK the lockbox when you check out.
- Please be respectful of our full-time basement renter (units are entirely separate & private) by keeping quiet from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- We make extensive efforts to remove our private/personal belongings before your stay, but we may occasionally miss a thing or two. So please don't mess with anything that's personal or private. This includes not eating our food, our mail, medicines, etc...
- No smoking anywhere on the property. This includes vaporizers, e-cigarettes, and any illegal drugs.
- No pets or animals of any kind.
- No one other than the people confirmed at booking are allowed to stay in our house. Please do not throw any parties or host events in our house.
- Please take out your trash. Both recycling and garbage bins are behind the house on the driveway.
- Our home is not suitable for children under age 12.
Also, please support us and the Airbnb community by leaving us an honest review!
Generally, we will not be available in person, but if possible, we'd be happy to say hello and get you oriented if you request it. We will always be very responsive to calls, texts, emails if there is anything you need.
We are newish to Salt Lake and have every reason in the world to love it here - ask and we'll be happy to share a few of them with you. We are easy going and tidy and love to travel.