For when you want to be close but not TOO close (to town or each other). We have 4 cottages and a dance/yoga studio on this 5 acre retreat spot in the Kona Coffee Country. You can be close to your fellow travelers but each have your private house.
Guests can be on the same property as their travel mates but each has their own private little house to stay in. Property has 18 beds and can sleep up to 23 people, however if your party is not quite that large, each cottage is also listed individually under my other listings and you can just rent as many as you think you need.
We have hosted dance, photography, art, & yoga retreats. In these instances, most organizers advertise their retreat as an activity "camp" since there are 18 beds among the 4 cottages and for these events, single strangers may attend and share the rooms with other participants. We have had guests from all over the world. We have also and large groups of friends/family reunions & wedding parties. If you have questions about whether this property will work for your group or event- let's talk and I can help you decide if you would like to stay here.
Disponible para huéspedes
We have 4 cottages and an on site dance/yoga studio you may use whenever regularly scheduled classes or workshops are not happening. There are yoga mats and a surround sound system for music. The space has a full wall of mirrors and short stools, perfect height for drummers.
There is also an outdoor fire pit that is great for roasting marshmallows and talking story under the stars.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love being your ohana (family) away from home- please let us know how we can help you have the ultimate orchid isle experience. We have a boat that you can charter for snorkeling or deep sea fishing (my husband is a very experienced local fisherman). We can set up archery excursions for you with the island champion (after just one lesson, all three of my boys placed in an archery tournament the very next day: Gold, Silver & Bronze medals). We can show you where the nice beaches are- recommend good restaurants and fun activities you should try. If you like to dance, we can tell you all the best spots and all the best teachers to try. We welcome you to try any of the classes or workshops happening regularly in our on site dance studio.
This is a smoking free/drug free property
Check in is after 3pm and Check out is at 11am
Please turn off outside lights before you go to sleep
Please be considerate of other guests who may be wanting to sleep after 9pm
To stay on our property & take part in on site activities, upon check in, we have this rental agreement for those over 18 to sign:
RENTAL AGREEMENT : MAUNA LEA MANOR
The following are the terms and conditions relating to the rental of any or all the Mauna Lea Manor Cottages.
1. A rental amount along with associated fees will be collected at the time of the booking. This is 100% refundable if the reservation is cancelled at sixty days or more prior to arrival. If the reservation is cancelled less than sixty days prior to arrival, then this amount will be only partially refundable.
2. A security deposit in the amount of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) will be collected at the time of the reservation. This deposit is 100% refundable if the unit(s) is/are left in the same condition as upon arrival. Any damage to the unit will be paid out of this deposit. It is important that all perishables are discarded and all trash removed from the unit. This unit is a NON SMOKING UNIT therefore no smoking is allowed within the unit. The unit is inspected prior to and after each check in and check out to insure the unit is left in a satisfactory condition. Any missing items, property damage, or extensive cleaning will result in an additional charge- so please do not break, remove or misplace cottage inventory. Items left in the wrong cottage may be thought lost by property manager so it is important to keep each cottages’ items in that cottage only.
3. Check in time is 3:00 P.M. Check out time is 11:00 A.M. Please plan for this when making your airline reservations.
4. Upon departure the lessee will place the keys back on the vanity and leave cottage unlocked. If the lessee fails to comply then a $20.00 charge will be assessed for lost keys.
5. At no time will the lessee rearrange the furniture. This has happened in the past and has created problems for the cleaning service not to speak of the additional charge to the lessor. Any charges created by the lessee relating to this matter will be deducted from the security deposit.
6. Hot tub can only be operated by owners, so if you would like to use, just give owners at least 1 hour’s notice to heat for you. There can be no glass or food in or beside hot tub. Fires in the fire pit also require notice of owners for your own safety. You may use on site dance/yoga studio whenever a class is not in session. Please ask when classes are scheduled to avoid inconveniences.
7. Due to the vertical ladders, uneven terrain, rural wild animals, unpredictable weather, hot tub, studio, fire pit, and archery course on site we need each guest over 18 to be responsible for their personal safety and that of their children. Please do not leave children unattended on our property. We supply this property for your use at your own risk, with the expectation that you book here knowing you are fully capable to manage yourself on our property safely and you must agree to not hold the owners responsible for any possible injury you may receive while staying on our property.
8. In case you leave any items here or we need to contact you after or during your stay, please provide the following:
Cell Phone Number
I have read and understand this agreement and hereby accept the terms and conditions as set forth. _________________________________date__________
Este anfitrión tiene 171 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones