Spectacular sunset in Lake Simcoe is one of the nicest in Ontario. This two bedroom cottage can accommodate 8 people. Equipped with a deck, patio furnitures, Muskoka chairs and a long dock. Entry into the lake is jump in, or climb down a ladder.
1. Smoking is forbidden inside the house. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.
2. Please do not take any objects, inventory or appliances out of the suite.
3. Please do not move the arrangement of furnitures in the suite.
4. The use of towels and bed linen are included in the price. Please do not take any away from the suite. Please keep your suite clean and in order during your stay.
5. The tenants are responsible for taking out the garbage daily.
6. Please remove your shoes when entering the suite. Slippers are provided for your use.
7. The property owner has no right to enter the rented suite or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The owner can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the house or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
8. The property owner is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
9. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the property owner's permission. This rule does not apply to the small electric appliances for personal care.
10. Noise and rumble are not welcomed in the house, particularly during the sleeping time between 10pm and 7am in the morning. Please be courteous to your neighbors.
11. Please turn off electric appliances (except refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer may be left on), heat, and water taps before leaving the suite. Also, windows and patio door should be closed and locked before leaving.
12. There is a $200 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
13. Persons who are not the registered guests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliances without explicit consent of the property owners. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the property owners have the right to cancel the accommodation. If absent from the premises for longer than 2 days, please inform the property owners.
14. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage.
15. On the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the suite by 12pm so that it can be cleaned, aired out and prepared for other guests. Staying in the suite after that time unconditionally entails payment of one extra day.
16. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the property owners need to cancel accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
17. Absolutely NO pets allowed
18. If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved.
19. Swim at your own risk.
VISITORS LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
By confirming this booking with us, tenants agree to the following liability and indemnity agreement:
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Maria Linda Lucrida or Ezekiel Lucrida personally and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees", from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon the area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
THE UNDERSIGNED herby accepts full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property. All children under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. The undersigned further that he/she/they have no medical conditions which would interfere with use of hot tub, swimming, canoeing, hiking, rock climbing, climbing stairs, etc. or else assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition and expressly acknowledges such physical activities are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
Este anfitrión tiene 80 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones