Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
This privately located contemporary home sits on an elevated knoll in rural Queenstown, overlooking stunning vistas of the surrounding mountainous countryside and Shotover River.
Pikorua or the Maori Twist resembles two intertwined Pikopiko ferns, a delicate native New Zealand plant found in the local forests. A large Pikorua statue greets you in the statement entranceway of the home.
This opens up to a very high stud ceiling and incorporates the open plan living, kitchen and dining areas - an entertainers delight.
Bi-fold doors in the open plan living space open out onto the BBQ area and additional courtyard. This provides plenty of space for everyone assimilating the outstanding views over the Shotover River.
With state of the art appliances, fixtures and fittings and unique art work throughout, Pikorua breathes ultimate luxury.
The large master bedroom is located at the top of the stairwell and features a unique open ensuite. The upstairs hallway opens out to a viewing platform of the impressive open-plan living space below.
With stunning views, contemporary design and plenty of living and entertaining space, this is a superb rural home with ultimate privacy.
Only a short drive from Queenstown, Coronet Peak and historic Arrowtown this property is ideal for families and groups travelling together. The media room has an ipad controlled av system, xbox, play station and pinball machine.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configurations:
Bedroom 1 = King + ensuite
Bedroo(URL HIDDEN)Single Beds + ensuite
Bedroom 3 = King + ensuite
Bedroom 4 = King + ensuite
Bedroo(URL HIDDEN)Bunk Beds + ensuite
Atención a los huéspedes
A New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes representative will meet you at the property on arrival to orientate you with the house and to handover the keys.
There is an off-site property manager available to answer any queries regarding this property.
Otros aspectos destacables
Minimum stay 3 nights, with 4 night minimum stay during Easter and 5 night minimum stay during Peak seasons.
A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental.
Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean per week (basic clean plus linen change).
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.