This is the best option for ski in/ski out! The gondola is just steps from the front door of the resort and it takes you straight up to the Canyons. The rooms are very stylish and spacious, and the living room has a large-screen TV & DVD player.
Shared Living Room
Private Balcony / Patio
Washer & Dryer
Full Kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware
Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, stereo with CD player, iron and ironing board.
#1 = King
plus 1 queen sofa sleeper
670+ Square Feet
These are CONDOs. Each condo has a full kitchen, living room and a washer and dryer! The full kitchen is equipped with most everything you will need to cook with and eat on. Cookware, cups, plates, utensils, etc.
Reservation: A Guest Certificate will be issued upon receipt of payment. No refund of the guest certificate fee ($139) will be given once the Guest Certificate has been issued. The remaining reservation is refundable up to 17 days prior to start of travel. The person checking in must be named on the Guest Certificate, be at least 21 years old with a picture ID and major credit card to secure the refundable security deposit required at check-in. If you wish to change the name of the person checking in, there will be a ($99) fee in order to change the name. This is a requirement by Wyndham Vacation Resorts. These units do not get daily maid service. Clean towels are available upon request.
Disponible para huéspedes
2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
Picnic / BBQ Area
Atención a los huéspedes
This thread of messaging, Email, Text, Phone.
Otros aspectos destacables
Valet parking is the only available parking option at Wyndham Park City. The cost is $10 per day.
Very limited parking available. Limit one vehicle per unit
In an effort to preserve the beauty and cleanliness of the units, ski equipment must be stored at the on-site, Mandatory Ski Valet.
On-site ski rentals are available through Aloha Ski and Sport. Wyndham guests receive a discount when rentals are prearranged through their website prior to arrival.
Park City Questions
• Airport Shuttle Service: If you need shuttle service, the recommended company is Silver Mountain Transport.
• Baggage hold: The front desk is able to hold your baggage for you in a secure location if you arrive early before your room is ready. They are also able to hold your bags on checkout day if you are not ready to leave Wyndham Park City after the checkout time.
• Resort Hours: The resorts front desk is open 24 hours a day.
• Guest Checking in: The person checking in must be over21 years of age and have a valid ID.
• Check-in: To check in when you arrive at the resort, you will check in at the front desk like a hotel. Just provide them with your name that printed in the confirmation letter.
• Deposit: There is a $100 dollar credit deposit hold that will be placed on your card when you arrive and will be returned to you upon your leave.
• Cribs: Complimentary pack and plays are provided if you ask for one when you check-in.
• Parking: Parking is valet only. There is a $10 fee per vehicle
• Check-out: To check out stop by the front desk to let them know you are leaving. Check out time is at 10 am.
• Clean up: You do NOT need to clean up prior to leaving, just be reasonable.
• Wi-Fi - Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for a fee.
• Discounts & Discounted Tickets: In the resort there is a book at the concierge which shows you all the attractions and shows that are offered the discounts, and locations of restaurants near the Wyndham Park City.
• Grocery Store: There is a 24 hour Walmart and a 7/11 within a 5 minute drive.
• Guest Certificate - Changing Guest Name: If you wish to change the name of the person checking in, there will be a ($99) fee in order to change the name.
• Hot Tubs: There are 2 outdoor hot tubs
• Kitchenware: There is a stocked kitchen with pots, pans, plates, bowls of many sizes, cups of different sizes, utensils, scissors, , knifes, a blender, a toaster, big bowls and dishes for cooking in the oven or serving and preparing food, cooking and serving utensils, a coffee machine, a microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, and measuring cups.
• Laundry: There is a washing and drying machine in each condo along with provided laundry soap. If you need more soap you can ask the front desk and they will provide you will more.
• Lost Keys: Lost your room key? No problem just head on over to the front desk with your name, room number, and ID and they will be able to give you a new one.
• Offered Presentation: You will likely be offered a gift to attend a presentation, this is completely optional. It is entirely up to you, take them up on the offer, or tell them you are not interested.
• Pets: Pets are not allowed at the resort.
• Pool Towel: There are pool towels in your room under the sink.
• Pools: There is one outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Dishwasher: There is a dishwasher along with dishwasher soap. If you need more soap you can ask the front desk and they will provide you will more.
• Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Coffee: Each room has tiny salt and pepper shakers. There are also coffee packets provided for your coffee maker, and a couple packets for the coffee that include sugar and creamer packets, and stir sticks.
• Smoking: Smoking is not allowed in the rooms, but there are special designated areas to smoke.
• Toiletries: Shampoo, Conditioner, shower gel, bar soap, and lotion are provided. If you need more soap you can ask the front desk and they will provide you will more.
• Towels and linens: Each room is fully stocked with towels and linens. If you would like more towels or linens you can ask the front desk and they will provide you with more.
• Questions: If you have questions about how things work in your room like the AC, feel free to call or go to the front desk where their friendly staff will be able to help you with figuring it out.
1. Read ALL house rules. You will be responsible for following the rules. Full details are available in the “description” section. Please ask all questions regarding the rules before booking.
2. Refundable security deposit required at check in $100USD. Credit card or cash.
3. Check in person must be at least 21 years old at time of check in.
4. Check in person name and address must match government issued identification such as a driver's license or passport with location of issue. (Will be requested after I accept your booking unless within 17 days - see rule #12)
5. Check in backup person name optional but strongly suggested.
6. There is a $99USD fee to change check in names within 65 days of travel.
7. Check in: 4:00 pm (luggage hold available prior to 4pm)
8. Check out: 10:00 am (luggage hold available after 10am)
9. All guests of all ages including infants must be included in your total guest count - I do not charge extra per guest but the total guest count may not exceed the maximum allowed for the unit. These are the Wyndham Resort rules for safety.
10. The resort has valet parking. One car allowed per unit.
11. This unit does not get daily cleaning service.
12. Requests within 17 days of travel may be required to provide check in information before the booking can be accepted.
13. Cleaning is not required when you check out, but you are expected to leave the unit in a reasonable and tidy condition.
14. ANY CHANGES TO THE CHECK IN NAMES WITHIN 65 DAYS OF TRAVEL WILL REQUIRE A $99USD CHANGE FEE.
Our family has enjoyed many vacations at Wyndham properties over the years and now have the opportunity to share that experience with you. We manage rentals within the Wyndham properties, allowing you to stay in a fully furnished apartment instead of a small hotel.