Beautiful vacation rental with hot tub, steam bath & sauna in lovely Landgrove Vermont. Great hiking, swimming, & boating in the nearby National Park. 15 minutes to Manchester for great dining and shopping. Two fine local golf courses. Theater and Priory in nearby Weston.
We have a few rules concerning our house:
1) No smoking: in the house, garage or outside any of the doors. Those who do smoke please be sure to responsibly discard cigarette butts.
2) No pets.
3) No children in hot tub without adult supervision.
4) Always cover the hot tub completely when not in use. When leaving, turn down the temperature to its lowest setting and push the "mode" button to set it to "economy".
5) Vermont State Law requires all paper, plastic, glass and metal to be recycled. All recycling may be co-mingled (there is no need to separate); please rinse all items and place in the provided blue recycling containers in the garage. Place all kitchen refuse in the trash bin in the garage.
6) Turn off lights when not in use and turn down all thermostats to their lowest setting when leaving.
7) Put all used bed linen and towels in the downstairs bath tub when leaving at the end of your stay.
We are a family who love to travel. We have rented our Vermont vacation home both seasonally and for weekends. In the past we have used both and Vermont vacation rentals but we have had such positive experiences renting through Airbnb on our own travels that we have decided to switch. Our family loves the outdoors: we are skiers, hikers, bikers, X-fit enthusiasts. We are readers and love to listen to podcasts and audiobooks on our travels.