Enjoy your next escape at Beechworth, right in the heart of downtown Queenstown.
Boasting great lake and mountain views and only a short 500 metres from central Queenstown, this is the perfect escape for anyone visiting the world renowned resort
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 107 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.