3 Bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse located near downtown Flagstaff. Minutes from Arizona Snowbowl, an hour from Grand Canyon, hiking and mountain biking opportunities abound. A short drive to historic downtown and just a few minutes from NAU.
This is a small and cozy space, about 1,000 square feet with three bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. It is multi level with a set of stairs. All bedrooms and full baths are upstairs. This town home is in a quiet complex that is family oriented.
Please note that there is no air conditioning in this unit, or in the vast majority of homes in Flagstaff. It is quite warm in the summer in Flagstaff during the day. You will find, however, that it cools down rapidly with the setting sun. If you open windows at opposite ends of the house, the space will cool down quickly for sleeping. There are several fans in the home to assist with this process.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is a single car driveway out front with plenty of parking just across from the driveway and additional parking behind the town home for trailers, etc. The garage is not accessible and is used to store supplies and tools.
Atención a los huéspedes
I travel a fair amount for work and occasionally do some backpacking. I always welcome guests via the app with access information. I live minutes away and make myself available to guest when they need anything. If I am away on travel, I always have someone available to help out if needed.
1) No smoking in the house or on the property.
2) No Skis in the house. Ski boots, if brought inside, must be on a towel or a pad. There is a moving pad/blanket in the entry closet for ski boots.
3) Turn lights off and heat down when you are out of the house and before you leave.
4) Please strip all USED beds. Place all dirty sheets and towels at the top of the stairs. Comforters can remain in the rooms. Please do NOT remove mattress or pillow protectors, sheets and cases only.
5) Please rinse and place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher before departure. Please start the dishwasher. Please, Please, Please DO NOT USE Dishsoap. Use Dishwasher Detergent only!!
6) No loud music or other behavior that would disrupt neighbors. This is a family atmosphere.
7) Please take out trash and recycling at departure. Trash is the brown can. Recycle is green.
8) There are no pets allowed.
9) Enjoy your stay.