Newly renovated 125 m2 apartment in great location in Roma Norte. 24 hr doorman. Duplex (interior) with terrasses. 1-5 min walking distance from great restaurants, bars, stores, famous art galleries, public transport and ecobici.
I wish that my guests would treat the apartment as their own and leave it in the state they received it. Children are welcome but the staircase is maybe a little dangerous if no supervision. Please avoid loud music and long parties as my neighbors are nice but quiet people in general - there is a roof garden for parties (booking required). Pets are allowed if well trained.
- Make sure all appliances are turned off before leaving
- Make sure that while using the heating there are no open windows
- Dry if necessary the bathroom floor after leaving the shower
- Carefully select the waste to be included in the containers depending on the nature of the waste and throw it regularly in the garage containers
- The tenants are responsible for any damage to the apartment and things contained in it.
- The books are there to enjoy while you are in Mexico, please leave them for the next guest.
Please do not hesitate to contact me immediately by telephone/ when there are doubts or problems concerning the apartment.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I am from Brussels. I came to live in Mexico City more than 10 years ago and loved it so much that I decided to stay - at least for the time being. I am easy going but I do like to wake up in a friendly and cosy environment when I travel therefore I believe that Airbnb is a great system. I am most happy to help my guests and make their stay as pleasant as possible.