Located just minutes from central Queenstown this beautifully appointed home on Queenstown Hill overlooks Lake Wakatipu and the stunning panorama that this area is renowned for. Generous living spaces all benefit from superb views.
Located just minutes from central Queenstown this beautifully appointed home on Queenstown Hill overlooks Lake Wakatipu and the stunning panorama that this area is renowned for.
Generous living spaces all benefit from superb views. Four double bedrooms ensure ample room for family and friends to stay and enjoy the quality of this magnificent home.
The large master bedroom features a generous modern ensuite whilst the other three bedrooms share a large bathroom on the same level.
With a well-equipped kitchen, two separate living areas and an additional office, it offers many spaces for a large group to relax in while on holiday.
The main living area opens to a generous deck taking in the outstanding views.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configurations:
Bedroom 1 = Queen + ensuite
Bedroom 2 = Queen + ensuite
Bedroom 3 = Queen
Bedroom 4 = Queen
Atención a los huéspedes
A New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes representative will meet you at the property on arrival to orientate you with the house and to handover the keys.
There is an off-site property manager available to answer any queries regarding this property.
Otros aspectos destacables
Minimum stay 3 nights, with 4 night minimum stay during Easter and 5 night minimum stay during Peak seasons.
A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental.
Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean per week (basic clean plus linen change).
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
Este anfitrión tiene 121 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.