Welcome to my new apartment called "The Reserve", which is just 5 mins to BTS National Stadium station. This is room "C" which I had other 2 rooms on the same building. Easy to walk to MBK, Siam Paragon and Jim Thomson. Street food is easily to find.
All cost is including weekly cleaning service, internet and electricity. Cable TV is also provide in the unit. So, you can feel like you stay as your comfy home.
This is an agreement between and the owner (referred below as 'we') This apartment is granted access by family, friends, and associates (including those who have received this email or online and SMS) only when the owner is out on a business trip, vacation, or etc. Owner also does not approve of any actions that may disturb the other residents of the apartment or the original resident's rules. Owner's purpose is not revenue at all from providing the rooms like hotel service, on the evidence of dealing with Airbnb by online service, and never get a money from users.
Also additional rules below are apply during stay my home.
-This is non smoking room. The smoke detector is automatically alerted when you are smoking in the room. All area in this property are also strictly prohibited smoking especially swimming pool, gym and common area.
- Save energy where possible. Please turn off air-conditioners, lights, TV and electrical devices when you leave out the apartment. Safe the energy for next generation. This applies to water utilities as well.
- Take your shoes off indoors
- Please remind that this unit is my home and this is not a hotel. Please respect to the place and keep in mind to avoid any nuisances to others in this condominium. Please be considerate and respectful to all other residents and staff at the property. If there is any damages or lost happen, it will fully charge to you. Naked or Sun bath or intercourse in Public area is strictly prohibited.
-Ensure that the property is kept in the same condition as when checked in.
- No pet allowed in this property.
- You will give one set of Keycard which are condominium keycard access this condominium, another one is room's keycard to access only the room. This set of keycard must be returned upon check-out. Penalty charged 1,000 Thb per card (one set = 2,000 Thb) in any case if you could not returned set of keycard.
-Smoking or any usage of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited in this apartment. Any illegal activities will be prosecuted accordingly to the law.
-Property owner will not be responsible for any damage or loss to guest belongings, injury or death during the stay.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 120 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Isavaret or you can call me Kong which is my nickname. I was born in Bangkok and grown up in Bangkok, the hometown that I love and wish you love too.
Life is short. I wish I could travel around the world, explore new things and experience the way people live, things to eat. I have read a book "around the world in 80 trades" written by Conor Woodman. I wish I could travel like him.
Right now, I've listed 2 apartments with AirBnB, which located in Rama 1 road where my childhood began. I grown up at Chula Soi 8, walked and played at National stadium. My flashback memory picture was taken at National Stadium garden with my mom and my five gangs elder brothers-in-law. I grown up around here. Therefore, I am proud to present the area where I belong to you.
Travel was like a dream when I was childhood. My grandfather asked me to be his companion when I was 7. Just only that conversation, I daydreamed for many days because it would be my first trip aboard. Unfortunately, my grandfather cancelled the trip. Daydreaming collapsed. My first aboard trip was to the UK to study English course for 1 month. I was super excited. It was 11 years old at that time, traveled with schoolmates. I had a good experience. It's still fresh memory, I am so happy when I think about it.
I would like to be apart of your good memory when you visit Bangkok. I am please to welcome you to my apartment where the area I belong.