It's located close to Nijo castle and JR Nijo station.There is a long shopping street(24 hours market and more)
This room has 2 three-quarter bed and 2 sofa bed and mobile Wifi.
~~ Location ~~
It's central of Kyoto city. It's easy to go to almost sightseeing spot of Kyoto city.
~~ Facilities ~~
2 three-quarter bed (W119cm x D197cm)
2 sofa bed (W97cm x D195cm)
・microwave oven・Refrigerator・IH cooker・Toaster・Kettle・Frying pan・Deep pan・cooking tools・eating utensils and dishes・sponge for dish washes・Glasses, Mug cups・condiments
・Pocket Wifi・Washing and dryermachine・Hair dryer・air‐conditioning・foot massager
・Tissues・Towels・Hair shampoo & conditioner・Body wash・clothes hanger
・Map・Many Manga books
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in Kyoto.I can arrive this room by my car in 15 minutes.
If you have some trouble or have things you want to know(restaurant,how to go to shigtseeing spot or something)Please ask me.
1. Take off your shoes in the room.
2. No smoking inside room,please smoke in terrace.
3. No drugs.
4. Clean the room when you check out.
5. Don't take all furniture and stuffs.
6. Switch off air-conditioner, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
7. No party in the room.
8. Be quiet after 10:00pm in the room.
9. Don't invite unauthorized people in the room.
10. If something gets damaged or broken, please report it to us sooner rather than later.も
11. If you lose or do not return the key of the room, you will be charged 5000 yen.
12. Check-in: after 4:00pm/Check-out: before 11:00am.
13. No pets allowed in the room.
14. Please avoid trouble with neighbors.
Este anfitrión tiene 322 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I'm Akira.Thanks to accese my profile!
I was born in Kyoto.
I like to visit foreign countries.I have a rock band.I went to Europe(Spain,France,Italy,Austria,the Czech Republic,Germany,Belgium) and USA and played was so awesome experience for me.I want visiter come to my room feels awesome experience.I will help visiter to feels good.
Have a nice trip;)