The entire unit is yours for a unique, comfortable, and convenient stay in Chicago. Quiet street with plenty of unique shopping, dining, and nightlife in every direction. Very safe neighborhood. Home to plenty of charming local businesses and hole-in-the-walls you won't find downtown!
1. Please be mindful of noise levels at night, especially on week nights. The walls are very thin.
2. Record player is off limits, sorry!
3. There is a back porch for smoking -- please no cigarettes inside and again be mindful of noise at night (especially during weeknights)
4. Turn off AC unit anytime you leave the apartment.
5. No unauthorized outside guests allowed
I am a recent graduate of DePaul University and a Chicago native. I love music, art, nature, and traveling. I am so proud of my city and love hosting on AirBnB!