Furnished bedroom close to train station, town centre, waitrose, tesco, waterside theatre, vale park, pool, gym, canal, brook and A41 to London.
Suitable only for non-smoking working professionals. Pets not allowed.
A spare single room in a 2 bedroom first floor flat in Aylesbury is available with following features:
1. Bed/mattress/bedsheet/pillows/duvet, cupboard, mirror and storage space in the room
2. Quiet location. Double glazed windows in bedroom open towards the canal. The bedroom gets the morning and afternoon sun.
3. Shared living room, bathroom and kitchen. Towels and shower gel provided. Bath tub and high speed shower in bathroom.
4. 5 minutes walk to town centre
5. 10 minutes walk to train station
6. 5 minutes walk to Waitrose or Tesco
7. 5 minutes walk to Gym and swimming pool
8. Park and brook view from living room and kitchen
9. Direct access to A41 for London or other towns
10. Parking available - landlord will provide the visitor parking batch
11. Iron and ironing board
112 Free WiFi
Only for working professionals. Smokers and pets not allowed.
Utility bills included in the price.
The landlord lives in the flat and runs a business based in Camden. He may work from home on several days during the week.
Disponible para huéspedes
Shared bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
Ask for any help during your stay. Landlord lives in the flat.
Otros aspectos destacables
Fully carpeted rooms, so please take off shoes once inside the flat.
No smoking and pets please. You will get a simple one-pager once you are here. Main rule is to keep the place clean.
I have worked in over 30 countries and travelled to a bit more. I am sometimes working from home or from office in Camden. I am pretty open minded and happy to have like-minded people staying at my place. You can search for Sunil Oberoi on Linkedin to find more about me.