At the heart of vibrant Vesterbro dotted with local shops, cafes and restaurants, close to the city center. Cozy living-dining area with lots of light, modern mid-century furniture and a quiet street. I love my place and I think you will, too! :)
Located in the heart of vibrant Vesterbro.
In contrast to the lively neighbourhood, my street is completely tranquil and quiet. Lots of light and space.
My flat is a comfy 2 room apartment (45 sqm) on the 1st floor, recently renovated, and containing:
One spacious (and quite) bedroom with double bed (linens are provided).
Bright and cosy kitchen living room with a comfy couch (no tv) and a oakwood dining table - all flooded with light during daytime from the large window to the courtyard.
A compact kitchen containing everything necessery to cook a good meal including a newly installed gas stove and a small oven as well as salt, pepper, olive oil, coffee and tea.
Small modern bathroom with shower, towels and a toilet.
Besides this there is everything you need in terms of Wi-Fi, hi-fi, lovely neighbours and birds chirping in the courtyard :).
Disponible para huéspedes
Acces to bicycle storage room and sunny courtyard.
Otros aspectos destacables
I charge no cleaning fee, why I expect my guests to leave the house in the same condition they received it :).
- Take off shoes when inside (normal Danish custom :) - less dirt and less wear on the wooden floors
- No smoking (but if you are smokers, you can use the courtyard).
- No parties, and loud music after 23 on weekends (21 on weekdays) is not allowed in the building. But please accompany your pre-dinner drinks with great music on the stereo, we're not hysterical!
- Please treat things with care.
- Top windows can be left open when you are out.