4 bdrm, 6 ba. 3819 s.f. Sleeps 12 + 2 aerobeds MAX: lower level-master #1 eastern king; bunkroom for 6; large deck; living/gameroom; Main Level-Greatroom; kitchen; dining; master #2 cal king; master #4 cal king; 2 mudrooms; Min. 7-night stay
Subject to written rental contract before final approval.
CHECK IN PROCEDURES
• Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m. prompt!
• Unless prearranged, there will be an automatic charge of 1 and ½ times the daily rate on your credit card for any deviation of check-in/out times, meaning early in or late out. We ask you to respect our prearranged check in/out times as our staff travels from far distances to complete their jobs. Most likely there are new guests coming and going the days you check in and out.
• Occupant will be provided a door code and directions upon confirmation of final payment via email.
• Occupant shall, on arrival, examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping if any and shall immediately report, in writing, if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Occupant the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
• There is an unlocked exterior storage at the front entry for your use for ski equipment. Please note, tenant assumes all risk. There are also two mudrooms inside the home.
• Garage access is upon entry of the home. We do not provide a garage remote.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
• Leave used linens and towels in small piles, or leave the beds unmade.
• Load dishwasher and we will start the wash cycle. It’s much appreciated!
• Don’t leave trash outside. No exceptions. Take any overflow to the dumpsters located on Loop Road
• Please leave all doors and windows locked when leaving.
• Please fill the metal ash bucket located on the back entrance patio with your cold fireplace ashes.
• LONG AWAY on Home Automation needs to be pressed upon exit.
Maximum Occupancy is 12 persons
Maximum Parking is 5 cars
No smoking inside home
Remove all foot ware such as shoes and boots along with equipment such as skis and boards and place in either of the lower or back mudrooms.
Conserve energy!! Our utility costs in Kirkwood are very high. Help us by turning lights off when they are not needed. THANK YOU!
All incidental charges such as long distance phone, pay-per-view expenses will be charged to your security deposit and/or credit card.
No loud parties or disturbances and no outside noise between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
Please use the luggage cart to bring wood up in the elevator.
INFANTS AND CHILDREN
This home is not recommended for children due to stairways, ledges and climbing risks. Parents need to take special care to supervise against personal injury. There are no protective features for these risks.
• There are four wireless internet options for guests:
• Cellular coverage is generally reliable for Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile, AT&T and Golden State Cellular.
See full page instructions on the Home Automation Overview
• Location of wood, use luggage cart in elevator to bring upstairs. It’s located in the garage.
• To start the fire: Open the front two glass windows slightly to create a draft. Open the left bottom lever flue to the left. Open the right bottom flue vent to the right.
• Left bottom lever opens flue (left open, right closed); right bottom lever is an additional flue vent (right open, left closed);
• After about ½ hour the fan will kick on as long as the dial on the left side of the fireplace is on. You can turn it higher or lower. It will not turn on if it’s off and better for the fireplace if it’s on pushing out hot air.
• Once you have a fire going you will completely close the glass doors so no sparks fly out and cause damage. This also ensures a longer efficient burn. Then you can slowly damper down the flues.
• After the fire is established, open both doors slightly and let the draft blow ash to the back of the fireplace before fully opening the doors to tend to the fire. Otherwise, ash will blow out of the fireplace if the doors are opened quickly.
• To ensure a long and steady burn, close the left damper by sliding to the right once the fire is full established and the fan has engaged.
• The fireplace fan will operate up to 6 hours blowing warm air.
• See full page instructions on HOW TO START A FIRE
• Decks will be cleared prior to your arrival depending on weather issues. Snow shovels are provided and located in the garage for your use. If desired, please call management to aid additional services. Please be sure to transport shovels in elevator to be safe. Please be careful when shoveling not to break windows on the doors. They are floor to ceiling glass doors.
• The KMPUD removes snow from the roads and driveways once a level reaches 4 to 6 inches. This process can happen at night when road activity is less. Please be aware you may have to move your vehicles from the driveway in order for proper snow removal. They will not come back on call when a guest is available. In the event your cars are covered in snow, you will need to dig your cars out with the shovel provided in the garage.
• Tenant acknowledges that snow grooming activities generally take from 4:00pm until approximately 9:00am and such noise may be heard from the premise during this time or anytime snow grooming occurs. Tenant acknowledges that avalanche control explosions may occur at any time causing noise and some vibration to the premise.
PARKING – MAX 5 CARS
Please park your first two cars in the garage and up to two extra on the driveway. Please do not park on Palisades Drive as snow removal equipment needs access. You will also need to move your vehicles in the driveway in order for snow removal be performed. Overnight parking on Kirkwood Meadows Drive or Palisades Drive is not permitted per snow removal requirements. Your cooperation is appreciated.
We regret to say this home is not pet-friendly. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please dispose of your trash in the trash cans located in the garage. Excess trash needs to be taken to the dumpsters on Loop Road.
This home has a washer and dryer located on the lower level. Please do not leave the washer and dryer unattended. Please use HE products only.
See full page instructions
KOHLER WHIRLPOOL TUB – Master Bedroom
See full page instructions
Second floor north bathroom has a steam shower. To operate ensure the glass vent is closed. Push the power button on the control panel in the shower on. Adjust temperature accordingly. Steam will begin approximately 10 minutes after it’s powered on.
The board is waxed and the granular wax is located under the TV cabinet. You will not need to maintain.
There is a propane BBQ located on the back deck. Please let us know if you need the propane tank replaced.
The outside table and deck chairs should be secured to the deck railings with bungee cords to prevent high winds allowing them to crash into the windows. Please be sure to check before your departure.
WINDOW SILL CONDENSATION
Please be aware condensation can build up on the window sills when the window coverings are closed. We encourage you to keep them dry by using extra towels provided in baths. Please help keep this home pristine as we really appreciate your help.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
Guests will pay a minimum $25 shipping fee for any items left behind and mailed back to them. If the charges are greater, the guest will be charged accordingly.
In the event of any conflict between this document and the contract, the contract prevails.
Este anfitrión tiene 614 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our team is dedicated to making your vacation the best you’ve experienced yet! We offer cabins, homes, and condos in South Lake Tahoe, Fallen Leaf Lake, and Kirkwood Mountain Resort year round. Many are conveniently located near dinning, shopping, ski slopes, concert venues, and many summer attractions such as hiking and biking trails, fishing, horseback riding, and much much more!
Dedicated reservation agents are standing by to answer all your questions and provide a streamlined, easy booking process. Whether you are booking on Airbnb, or our own website (search online for Pyramid Peak Properties) you will receive the best service and best prices available.
Our inventory is growing everyday as local home owners hear the word about our amazing staff. We have a connection with our owners and the homes they trust us to manage. You can expect the same loyalty and respect from each of our team members. Why settle for the hotel experience when you can enjoy staying in a private, unique home!