Luxurious Retreat, walk to shops, cafe's, wine bar, supermarket. With comfort in mind this quintessential beach house will delight!!
Fully equipped chefs kitchen, solar heated plunge pool, with undercover outdoor lounge and BBQ area. iPod dock, wifi, smart tv. All linen and towels can be provided. The location is quiet and extremely handy to Woolworths and the beach. No need for a car, walk to all the great cafe's and restaurants.
Please keep noise levels down as the neighbours maybe effected.
Please refrain from moving the furniture around.
If using the BBQ we ask if you can leave it clean or at least how you found it or a cleaning fee of $75 will be deducted from the bond
No smoking inside or on the outdoor furniture.
Pets are allowed on a case by case basis - small animals suitable.
Any damages to the property that exceed this amount are to be paid by the guest who made the booking. The bond will be returned when the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition, with no damage.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings -
1) You are required to provide us with the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests and the nature of your booking. Failure to do so can lead to immediate termination of your booking.
2) The number of guests who are staying at the property must not exceed the number stated when you booked. If you have more guests staying then you advised, we have the right to immediately terminate your booking. No refund will be provided.
3) Palm Beach Cottage does not accept any responsibility for accidents which may occur to any guest whilst staying at the property and using the facilities provided.
4) Guests are required to report any losses, damages or breakages that have occurred during their stay at the property. These must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
5) Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. Smoking is not permitted when sitting on the outdoor furniture..
6) A quiet period is required between the hours of 10:30pm and 7:30am. Excessive noise after 10:30pm may render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given. Also if police are called you may receive an on the spot fine of up to $2000
7) Guests are responsible for leaving the premises in a clean and tidy state on departure. Benches and tables are to be wiped, floors swept, the fridge is to be emptied, and all rubbish is to be placed outside in the bins provided.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love holidays and creating beautiful spaces for other people to enjoy. I love entertaining and hosting people to dinner. Interior design, permaculture garden design are some of my other passions.
I currently manage a few Holiday Rentals on the Mornington Peninsula. Each property I manage compliments each other. If you are interested in renting your home for holiday rental I may be interested in helping you with every aspect, from set up to management.