This seven bedroom shared house is located in the University District. The UD is home to some of the best coffee shops, movie theaters, bookshops, and ethnic restaurants in Seattle.
Your private room is spacious, clean, peaceful, and comfortable. The house is only a few blocks away from the University, and 10 minutes drive to Downtown, by car or Uber. Parking is available on the street.
The host does not live on site and room keys are available by request.
Your room is located upstairs and the 2nd door on the left.
It is furnished with a queen bed, a chair, private access to the front porch, closet space with hangers, and a small fan.
The bathroom is downstairs on the basement level. Take the hallway to the right of the staircase. Follow the stairs to the left away from the kitchen. The bathroom is at the foot of the stairs. The light switch is on the outside of the door on the left-hand side.
There are 3 rooms that share this bathroom. Please limit time to 15-20min to respect the other house guests. Remember to turn off any lights you may turn on.
Disponible para huéspedes
Feel free to use the kitchen, dining area, the large comfortable living room, and both of the bathrooms as much as you would like. There is a desk in the living room area, which is a great for laptop use, for both personal or business. We have nice fast internet and wifi. We also have a wonderful collection of books for you to enjoy.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am not permanently residing on the property. Once a day, a housekeeper will be present. I am always reachable by message or phone, and within a close distance should an emergency arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is no air-conditioning in this home. Please be advised that it can be terribly hot in Seattle during the summer without AC. If you are in need of a climate controlled accommodation, then you need to search elsewhere.
The house is old, and it has some scratches on the doors and the walls, but it's clean daily.
A room key is available by request for a $10 fee. It will be delivered to the room within a day.
Please respect the house rules; that you have agreed to when booking.
1. Check in is after 4 pm. Check out is before 11 am.
2. Early check in and late check out are not allowed. If you leave your stuff in the room or overstays for a 10-minute grace period, we will pack your stuff, put it in the living room and charge a $30 penalty to your security deposit.
3. Luggage may be stored in the living room for 4 hours before check in & 4 hours after check out time. Luggage must have ID tags, or use a label from the kitchen.
4. Please remove shoes upon entry.
5. Please inspect the property when you first check in to make sure there are no damages from previous guests that we missed when cleaning. Report them to us within the first couple of hours from when you check in. This way you don't get charged for things you didn't do.
6. Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge or common areas.
7. Booking for other people is not allowed. Your reservation has to have your name on it.
8. Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself.
9. The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
10. No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
11. After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
12. No food in the rooms.
13. Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
14. One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
15. No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
16. Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
17. Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
18. The beds are all marked. If you slept in the wrong bed, you will be charged a $40 fee. Sleeping in another bed will impact other guests who may come late and find their bed occupied.
Welcome, my name is Dario.
I was born in Sicily and I moved to Seattle eight years ago. I am an Italian teacher and the director of Boys Tribe Project, an after school program to help boys develop emotional intelligence, learn how to play rough without hurting each other, and be creative with imaginative play and storytelling.
I love to cook Italian homemade food, traveling, personal growth, psychology, jazz and blues, foreign movies, interior design, modern dance, storytelling, art, and culture in general. I love hosting people, I used to host couch surfers and I also was traveling for a few years. The thing I like the most is to hear and to share stories from people all over the world.