Este hermoso y acogedor departamento está en la ubicación perfecta en BSAS. Es un espacio muy luminoso y cómodo. Se encuentra en el centro de Palermo, cerca de los bares, restaurantes y tiendas.
Atención a los huéspedes
I like to give my guests their privacy, but am always available through AirBnB messaging, email or phone. I know how confusing traveling can be, especially in BA, so whatever I can do to make it easier, I am happy to do.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment ( 150 usd fine )
- Please book the apartment for the correct number of guests. It is not allowed to have visitors that are not in your airbnb reservation
- Please keep it tidy and return the unit as you found it (please clean dishes)
- If you book more than 7 days, there is an extra fee of 30us$ for new cleaning and new linen.
- Please note that if your arrival or departure at the apartment is between 8pm and 8am there is an extra fee of US$ 20 that APPLIES IN ALL CASES. That can be paid in cash or via airbnb resolution center.
- Check in is at 2pm and checkout is at 10am. If you expect to arrive early in the day and you would like immediate access to your apartment we recommend you book the apartment for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee you can use the apartment till you depart.
- Late check out fee 50% of the night (until 1 pm, after that time is a full day). Late checkout depends on availability. If we have a booking on that day, you can't opt for late checkout.
- If needed, we can store your bags for 150 pesos per day ( by bag) at our office Mondays to Fridays 10am until 5pm.
When you check in i ll give all the best tips to get to know BA in the best way :)
Please don't be shy and ask whatever you feel to.
I expect every guest to have a nice and pleasant stay at this apartment and feel free to ask for any help they may need during your days at Buenos Aires. I will be glad to be as usefull as i can for you!
I have a passion for travelling I ve already explored many spots in all 5 continents.Whenever I embark myself on a trip, I make a point of avoiding touristy places and get in touch with the culture of the countries I visit. On my way , I have made great friends . I believe that when I put up people share my interests with, in a way I extend my trips. I am a good host. I like that my guests enjoy my city from a different perspective. I am keen on having chats over a good bottle of wine and a homemade meal. Apparently,I have earned a reputation for being a great cooker. When I travel I appreciate getting tips and recommendations from locals. That is why, as a local, I will be your tourist guide to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
I like to give my guests their privacy, but am always available through Airbnb messaging, email or phone. I know how confusing traveling can be, especially in BA, so whatever I can do to make it easier, I am happy to do.
Mi pasión es viajar, ya recorrí parte de los 5 continentes. Cuando viajo intento evitar las zonas más turísticas y adentrarme en la cultura de cada país. En mi recorrido hice grandes amigos, y considero que recibiendo gente con mi misma pasión, de alguna manera, seguiría mi gran viaje. Soy muy buen anfitrión, me gusta que mis huéspedes conozcan mi ciudad desde otro punto de vista. Amante de las conversaciones acompañadas de una buena botella de vino y, dicen, gran cocinero.Cuando viajo, amo recibir buenos consejos y recomendaciones de los locales, porque considero que son la mejor guía turística. Por eso ahora, desde mi ciudad, seré yo quien los guíe como local, para que sus viajes sean un recuerdo para toda la vida