The cozy luxurious room is a part of the posh locality of Koregaon park. Popular eateries, cafe's and bars are just walking distance from here. Osho meditation ashram is only a few blocks away. Kitchen is also available. A guaranteed 'home away from home' experience.
Please read & agree to the house rules before booking:
1. Guest has to provide a photo of identity proof (PAN CARD NOT VALID) with address mentioned on it on the email id provided by the host before checking in the apartment.
2. The management has a strict no guest policy at our apartment unless prior permission has been obtained.
3. We do not allow local Unmarried couples in our apartment.
4. Switch off all lights and electronic gadgets while leaving your apartment.
5. All necessary cutlery and crockery are kept in the common kitchen cabinet.
6. You do not need to wash any crockery or cutlery after using them as my housekeeping maid will clean them daily between 10am and 12noon.
7. The management is not responsible for any loss of belongings of the guests.
8. No smoking indoors and strictly no drugs.
9.Turn off lights, fans; close the taps when not in use.
10. Keep volumes low so that others in the vicinity have a peaceful stay too.
11. Please close all windows and doors when you leave the property.
12. Promptly let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay better.
13. If a guest brings more than the max occupancy as mentioned in the listing, then they have to pay for the extra guest as applicable.
14. Management reserves the right for admission.
15. If you damage something, please let us know & arrange for its replacement/repair.
16. Check-out time 11 am.
17. Kindly clear all the dues before check-out.
18. Leave our home neat & tidy
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 236 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hosting has taught me to be a better person by heart, helped me make new friends and be introduced to various cultures. Travelling as a backpacker has me strong to deal with various situations in life, be in love with mother nature and meet people with similar interests. Travelling with airbnb lets me have a home and be taken care of anywhere around the world and being very fascinated to the concept of airbnb, i decided to be a host myself. I am a host to various listings in Pune and Lonavala which include private rooms, entire homes and vacation homes as well. The links to my listings are as follows:
I love to trek in the Himalayas and i have trekked different regions of northern India like Leh, HP and Uttaranchal. I have also traveled for leisure in Thailand, China, Neitherland, Italy, France and London. I am quiet fond of chillout/relaxing music and my favorite artists include Nicholas Jaar and Bonobo. I am very experimental towards food and i prefer trying different cuisines. Out of all i prefer Thai food the most.
I finished studying law in 2011 and now i yet practice on the side of civil non litigation. I watch many tv shows out of which i prefer 'suits' the most as it inspires me to stay inclined towards my profession.
I stay in pune in with my wife and my parents and they're the most important people in my life. I wish to spread the concept of airbnb and be a host to all the sweet people on this community.