Japanese Mansion with a nice view and natural surroundings.
- 2 Mins walk Nagoya Uni. Station
- Many restaurants around the building including 24 hours open convenience store.
- Free high-speed pocket fi-wi
- Pick up car available
Apartment is 53.42m2 in size, and has a living room, tatami room, office room and kitchen with dining table and six chair set. You can comfortably stay with 7 people in the apartment (2 rooms with 3 people each, and 1 office room with a single bed).
There are all necessary electronics and kitchenware available in the apartment. Best fit for a family stay, travelling with friends and for work trips.
You can use all the space inside the house. If you want to smoke, you can do it at the balcony or go up to the apartment roof which is very big with a beautiful view of the city and the University.
Disponible para huéspedes
Apartment is 1-2 minutes walking distance from the Nagoya University station (Nagoya Daigaku station "名古屋大学駅"). Please take exit 1 and you can see the apartment as soon as you get out of the station.
★Access from the Centrair Airport:
- Chubu Centrair International Airport
Take train Meitetsu-Limited Express - around 35 minute ride.
- Then get off from Meitetsu-Kanayama Station
Walk about 5 minutes, and take Kanayama subway station (金山駅) - around 20 minute ride on Meijo line.
- Then get off from the Nagoya University station (名古屋大学駅)｡
Atención a los huéspedes
The most of the time I will come to meet you, but sometimes you might have to check in on your own. Please feel free to contact me if you want to talk to me or have any questions :)
We kindly request our guests to respect the house rules as follows:
- No smoking in the apartment.
- Be quiet and don't make to much noise at the corridor when entering the apartment.
- Don't make too much noise inside the house, especially after 10:00pm.
- Take off your shoes and use special shoes inside the house.
- Use the toilet shoes when entering the toilet.
- Don't make any parties inside the house.
- Don't bring any pets inside the house.
- Keep the apartment clean and wash tableware right away after using.
- Turn off the air conditioner/heater/lights when you are out of the room.
Thank you very much for respecting and following the house rules.