We are located in the Yonge-Church Corridor, and near Yorkville area of Toronto. This apartment provides quick and easy access to the downtown area while providing a buffer from the hustle and bustle of the city center. In addition, it is very close to many of the universities in the city, offering an interesting night life and green campus spaces.
This is an apartment in a quiet, vintage mid rise building with lots of charm. There's lots of entertainment, escape rooms, bubble tea, deserts, drinks, food, culture, shopping, banks and more.
This spacious 1 bedroom apartment is located near the Yonge and Wellesley intersection and just steps away from the subway station. Children under 12 rides the TTC FREE! It has all the convenience, 99 walkscore, and everything from restaurants and entertainment close by. You can walk to the nearby Loblaws and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen
The apartment also comes with:
- Fully equipped kitchen: Fridge and Stove, and Microwave
-KEURIG coffee maker
- Linens and Towels
- 1 Queen sized mattress, 1 sofa bed
- 1 air mattress (if needed for 5th guest) please request prior to checking in
- 50 mbps high speed internet!
- Shampoo and conditioner, body soap and hand soap
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Various Board Games
- Office Desk and Chair
- Laundry is downstairs in the basement. Please note, a laundry card and key is required for access. A minimum of $10 needs to be added to the laundry card. Please make a request if laundry machines are needed.
The bedroom is very spacious and bright as it faces the south. It is a quick 10 minute walk up to Yonge and Bloor, near Yorkville, where there is plenty of shopping to do. Each year hundreds of thousands come to Toronto to take part in one of our many festivals, including Gay Pride week and Caribana.
-near Wellesley subway station (TTC)
-near shops, restaurants, banks, coffee, ice cream, hair cutting salons, pharmacies, doctors, entertainment, bars
-Starbucks, Brand New Tim Horton's, the Beer Store, YMCA gyms, flagship Loblaws, coffee shops, all within walking distance.
-newer windows (better sound and insulation during winter months)
-concrete walls (better sound insulation)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Check In Times: Anytime After 4PM, even if you are checking in late at night, that will be fine
2. Will Extra blankets and pillows be provided for additional guests: Yes, we will have enough bedding, sheets and towels for all your guests
Disponible para huéspedes
Our goal is to make sure you feel at home while you're staying with us so please enjoy the entire space and all of its content!
Atención a los huéspedes
Think of us as your virtual concierge. If ever you have a question, want some travel tips or if you would like us to refer you to somewhere to eat, feel free to text or send us an email.
Otros aspectos destacables
- There is a washer and dryer in the building, please request access to this area prior to check in
- There is an air conditioner in the apartment
1. Check-in time is at 4 p.m local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we will let you know. Check-out time is no later than 11 a.m local time.
2. Please treat our apartment with respect as we value our apartment and the items in the unit.
3. There is no smoking or pets permitted in the apartment.
4. Likewise, there are many other residents in the building that work 9am-5pm and we cannot have any parties or loud music at night time, after 11pm to 7am.
5. If you have children, please be careful with them as we are not responsible for any injuries and you will be held responsible for any damages.
6.There is no partying allowed in the rented premise and the unit should not be left completely messy
7. If you damage any items, we ask that you let us know so that we can fix things up for any upcoming guests.
8. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
9. For wifi users: We are not responsible for data transmitted or loss of information over the wireless network. We assume no responsibility for the security and privacy of on-line transactions. Wireless users are responsible for the protection of their devices from viruses, spyware and spam.
10. Guests should use the provided flat sheet when using the sofa bed to prevent spills and stains. Also please, remember to use the hair strainer in the bathtub to prevent clogs.
11. Please note, there will be sufficient towels and sheets for the amount of guests booked. If you request additional towels or sheets, there will be an additional charge of $10 for cleaning fee.
12. No outside guests allowed.
13. When you reserve our apartment, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Este anfitrión tiene 116 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
YLC is a property rental company in Toronto, ON and we are passionate about leasing apartments and making our guests' stay enjoyable.
I, personally represent a leasing agent, and am hoping to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There are lots of places to go and things to do in Toronto, and I would be happy to share with you lots of recommendations.
I can also speak Cantonese and Mandarin.
My life motto is Live. Life. Laugh.