Njiwa Room is in a 3 bed roomed town house in the heart of Kilimani in Nairobi that is in a quiet and serene neighborhood .Njiwa means Dove in Swahili. From your room, you will see different birds in the morning and evening & especially the dove.
Njiwa Room is in a 3 bed roomed town house in the heart of Kilimani in Nairobi that is in a quiet and serene neighborhood .
Disponible para huéspedes
Free Fast WiFi
Cable TV with many channels
Fresh sheets and towels provided
Shared Kitchen Space
Designated Smoking Area - Balcony
Cleaning services available once a week and more than that upon request and a small fee.
Available airport pick up service and if you need a stand by car & driver
Atención a los huéspedes
Friendly hosts . Your privacy as a guest will be respected.
Otros aspectos destacables
The neighborhood is safe. It is convenient an in a quiet property with 8 units of town houses with gardens. Access to restaurants, medical facilities, and entertainment spots .
A local sim card and standard phone available on request.
• No pets
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am the director of the Nairobi office of an international company. An aspiring entrepreneur who enjoys travelling, theater performances, yoga and meeting new people:-)