Furnished room in a cosy, fully equipped and very bright apartment of 113 sqm. The apartment is located near the Place Miroir in Jette. There are many public transport connections (tram 19, bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), and 2 stops from the Metro station Simonis) and it is located 15 min from the city center and 20 min from the European district. The neighborhood is nice and quiet with several shops, bakeries, supermarkets around.
I live with Salem, a clever and funny cat. Concerning me, I am 35 years, i am rather a joyful woman, I work a lot (currently in the human ressources and doing a second master in ULB at the same time). My roommates usually appreciate long chat with me about life over a cup of tea :-)
I am used to welcom foreign roommates coming for a short-term period in Brussels. But I am also open for something longer.
I speak French, English, Dutch and Arabic.
1. For safety reasons and insurance, smoking is strictly prohibited in the building, even with opening the windows.
2. Any damage caused by the Guest should be paid by the Guest.
3. The room is rented only for one person.
4. The Guest and the Tenant agree to refrain from borrowing each other’s personal goods, without prior approval. They also agree to respect the materials of each other.
5. The guest keep the common spaces & the room clean
6. Respect the premises and the materials
7. Quiet hours are from 23 :00 to 6 :00
8. All illegal activities (noise, illegal use of drugs and alcohol, etc.) are prohibited.
I am a 35yrs friendly, respectful and ambitious woman who is passionate by personal development and human relations.
I love meeting new people, discussing, discovering new cultures and new places. I speak French, English, Dutch and Arabic.