A truly unique and relaxing experience with some of the original buildings still standing.
Located in Sarthe in the Pays de la Loire, it's what we call “une longère" a farmhouse, 34m long.
The house includes:
- 4 bedroom
- 1st double bed and a single,
- 2nd includes 2 double beds,
- 3rd double bed, a single and children's cot,
- 4th double bed
- Living room with a fire place with the wood supplied plus a new double sofa bed
- 2 bathrooms
- Bath towels and linen are provided, all beds will be made when you arrive.
- A well equipped kitchen with a feel of a French garden
- WiFi and satellite TV with over 200 channels
- A pool table
- A large beautiful garden growing seasonal fruits: cherry, apple, apricot and a chestnut tree.
Disponible para huéspedes
At your convenience you can contact Mme Jarossay, she will give you all the informations you need in the house and make your stay the most authentic.
Atención a los huéspedes
I love the authentic restaurant of Luché Pringé on the place du village, you will find for only 12 euros at lunch time a great meal with entrée, main and dessert.
If you look for fine dining experience I highly recommend the "Moulin des 4 saisons" in La Flèche a truly unique experience on the Loir for an affordable price for this standard.
Another great recommendation is "l'auberge du Port des Roches" in Luché Pringé, you will find a menu from 28 to 58 euros, typical traditional french cuisine on the Loir river.
Este anfitrión tiene 71 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones