Ground floor apartment situated within a large Victorian villa in central Bridlington. Is in prime location for the amenities. Based in the town centre, the building is 5 minutes from the harbour and North beach and 10 minutes from South beach.
Apartment 2 has many features to make your stay comfortable, enjoyable and memorable; including wifi, free view TV, private bathroom and kitchen, gas central heating and the use of the rear outdoor space. Parking is provided on street via a scratch card system. Your host is onsite and welcomes quiet, respectful guests. The apartment is one of a pair of holiday lets, occupying all of the ground floor.
Basic breakfast materials are provided as part of your booking.
Disponible para huéspedes
Garden to rear is available for use in the summer months.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are able to assist with basic travel arrangements and local attractions.
Otros aspectos destacables
We provide a put up bed for an extra guest ( 3 maximum guests ) ideal for small families.
1. That we operate a non smoking environment within the apartment and internal communal spaces.
2. The fire exit and assembly point are located at the rear of the property. If your alarm is accidentally activated, you must wait by the alarm for it to be switched off, otherwise your apartment will be entered if you are not waiting at the assembly point when the alarm is activated for safety reasons.
3. That you familiarise yourselves with the location of the fire safety equipment.
4. Not to leave candles unattended whilst in use.
5. Please don't leave children unsupervised in the building or gardens.
6. That you check the itinerary and report any damages/ missing items straight away. Failure to do so may incur charges.
7. We ask you to recycle your waste correctly. Green bin for general waste, blue bin for recycled glass, plastic, metal and cardboard and brown bin for food waste.
8. That water and energy resources should not be wasted.
9. Please do not water the plants.
10. Muddy/ sandy boots and shoes are to be kept in the rear cupboard.
11. Left over foodstuffs can be stored in the fridge. Please do not throw away any of the remaining cleaning products.
12. All doors and windows to be kept secure at all times.
You are welcome to use the outdoor washing line but for the safety of your items, we ask that you don't leave anything valuable outside, overnight.
We are not held responsible for any losses on the property.