My wife Jane and I live in a lovely home in Bucks County, PA and have a private guest quarters/in-law suite available, including a newly renovated, full-working kitchen, 3-bedrooms, two full bathrooms, laundry room, private entrance, and parking space. We're looking to rent this space to a trustworthy individual, couple or family looking to relax in the country and perhaps explore the quaint surrounding towns - Peddler's Village (5 minutes), Doylestown (10 minutes), New Hope (10 minutes), Lambertville (10 minutes), Newtown (20 minutes), etc.
NOTE: INDIVIDUAL ROOMS ARE $150 A NIGHT . THE FULL GUEST SUITE WITH 3 ROOMS IS $350 A NIGHT.acommodates six
- Full Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Full Oven and Range
- Equipped with Silverware, Dishes, and Pot Ware
- Dinning Table
- Plasma TV
- First Floor Access
- Full Bathroom
- Full Size Bed
- 2nd Floor Access
- Queen Size Bed
- Full Bathroom Adjacent
- 2nd Floor Access
- 2 Twin Size Beds
- Full Bathroom Adjacent
- Stacked Units
ABOUT YOUR STAY: 2 night minimum required. While 3 bedrooms are available for $250 a night, individual rooms can be booked for $150 a night.
ABOUT US: We are quiet, professional people. My wife Jane works full time, and I'm newly retired – though our small, black pug (Moe) tends to still keep me busy.
ABOUT THE AREA...
- Nearest Airport: Philadelphia International, PA; Newark International, NJ (both approx. 45 min). There is also the local Doylestown airport for private planes (5 min)
- Nearest Train to/from Philadelphia: Septa R5 – Doylestown Stop (10 min away; 1 hr to Center City Philadelphia) – (URL HIDDEN)
- Nearest Bus to/from New York: TransBridge Bus Line –Lahaska or New Hope Stop Locations (5 or 10 min away; approx. 1.5 hrs to New York) - (URL HIDDEN)
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 or PA Turnpike (both approx. 25 min)
The surrounding towns (Peddler's Village, Doylestown, New Hope, Lambertville) have a ton of unique and charming attractions, but some of our favorite include:
- James A. Michener Art Museum: (URL HIDDEN)
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle: (URL HIDDEN)
- Moravian Pottery & Tile Works (URL HIDDEN)
- Washington Crossing Historic Park -
- Bucks County Play House – (URL HIDDEN)
FOOD AND SHOPPING: Peddler's Village and the main streets of Doylestown, New Hope and Lambertville offer an array of casual and fine dinning restaurant options, as well as local, artisan and big name shops filled with everything from clothing to antiques, unique jewelry to one-of-a-kind pieces of art. We are happy to give recommendations on restaurants and shops, so just ask!
- Nearby Starbucks: Doylestown Center (5 min)
- Nearby Malls: Penn's Purchase Factory/Outlet Stores (5 min), Montgomery Mall (25 min), Willow Grove Mall (30 min), King of Prussia Mall (40 min)
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES: Kayaking, Boating, Tubing, Wildlife Viewing, Health/Beauty Spa, Racquetball, Basketball, Mini Golf, Hot Air Ballooning, etc.
- Nearby Golf: Doylestown Country Club (5-10 min)
- Nearby Parks: Kids Castle Doylestown Park (10 min); Lake Galena/Peace Valley Park (10 minutes); New Hope Towpath (10 minutes); Lake Nockamixon (20 min)
- Nearby Water/Amusement Activities: Delaware River Tubing (10 min) - (URL HIDDEN) Lake Nockamixon Sailing (20 min) - (URL HIDDEN) Sesame Place Children's Park (45 min) - (URL HIDDEN) Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom (60 min) - (URL HIDDEN)
- Nearby Spas: Essentials Day Spa (10 min) – (URL HIDDEN) Nurture Spa (10 min) - (URL HIDDEN)
- Nearby Gyms/Pilates/Yoga: The Solebury Club (1 min) – (URL HIDDEN) Cornerstone Club (10 min) – (URL HIDDEN)
- Nearby Beaches: New Jersey Shore Points – Atlantic City, Cape May, Ocean City, Avalon, etc. (approx. 1.5 hrs)
- Nearby Ski Locations: Pocono Mountains – Big Boulder, Camelback, etc. (1.5 hrs)
- Other Areas of Interest: Shrine of Czestochowa (10 min) – (URL HIDDEN) Lancaster PA Amish Country – (URL HIDDEN)
ABOUT PEDDLER'S VILLAGE, PA: A historic Bucks County village with charming colonial-style buildings, award winning gardens, 70 distinctive specialty shops, six restaurants, and much more – (URL HIDDEN)
ABOUT DOYLESTOWN, PA: Doylestown residents and visitors alike enjoy the historic architecture, friendly atmosphere, numerous restaurants, quaint sidewalk cafes, and unique shops the town offers – (URL HIDDEN)
ABOUT NEW HOPE, PA: Nestled along the banks of the Delaware River, the village of New Hope and its surrounding area offers visitors scenic countryside, romantic hideaways, and family fun. Located in Bucks County PA, this sophisticated yet country-casual town provides a much needed break from today's hectic lifestyle and offers something for everyone - (URL HIDDEN)
ABOUT LAMBERTVILLE, NJ: With a gathering of antiques shops, eclectic galleries and comfortable coffee shops clustered on the banks of the scenic Delaware River makes Lambertville a haven for artists and craftsmen. Across the river from New Hope (connected by a walk-able bridge), it is known as, “The Antique Capital of New Jersey."
Please let us know if you're interested. Feel free to inquire about individual rooms or multiple rooms. Thank you.