Tropical paradise where even business travelers feel like they're on vacation. Plush, Private & Quiet with a view of our whimsical beach and lush gardens.
Walking distance to Historic Niles Plaza- shopping, restaurants, nature trails, museums & more. BART nearby. *We recently added the ZEN Room so Check out our ALOHA Room Listing or rent BOTH rooms for up to 4 guests.
Perfect for business travelers or folks on vacation in the Bay Area. Whether you are crossing the country or the Bay Bridge, you will discover a home away from home when you arrive at Casa Pacifica.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access the the entire ground floor to include a lounge, kitchen and dining area, and two outdoor garden spaces with multiple areas for relaxing and dining outside.
Atención a los huéspedes
We provide you as much privacy as you wish. Some folks prefer to hang out and others want to be left alone. We are fine with either and take our cues from guests. Generally, we only see each other in passing as our living space is upstairs and guests stay on the ground floor.
Otros aspectos destacables
Trash and garden maintenance day is on Thursday so workers will be on the grounds.
1. No guests allowed Upstairs.
2. Treat us, our home, belongings, and neighbors with respect. Do not take or damage anything- including plants(URL HIDDEN)
3. Quiet Time after 10pm - by local ordinance.
4. Do not bring strangers home or invite guests over without permission.
5. Clean up after yourself in shared spaces- especially the kitchen.
6. If something accidentally breaks, is spilled upon, or is not up to your expectations, please let us know immediately so we can fix it right away.
7. Be Nice :-) You are our honored house guests and we treat you as such- like Family. We are not your personal servants, waiters or maids, so please do not take advantage of our hospitality and kindness.
8. The stocked fridge and liquor cabinet is not an "open bar" for guests - unlimited beverages are not included in the price so please do not help yourself.
9. We are not really set up for young children but well-behaved older kids are welcome with their parents.
10. To maximize your privacy and space, hosts use a separate bathroom located upstairs. Please know that the ground floor Guest Bathroom is "European Style"- meaning it's SHARED by all guest. When both bedrooms are booked out at the same time (which is rare- but possible), you must share the facilities. We've never had a single bathroom conflict, but if you want to *Guarantee a 'private guest bathroom'*, then you should exercise the option to rent both guest bedrooms.
11. For health and safety of everyone- Smoking is only allowed in the outside garden areas away from the door- please do not smoke inside the house.
12. Illegal activity of any kind is not permitted.
I love travel and adventure - it's in my blood. My dad was in the Army and my family moved every few years so I greatly appreciate diversity of culture and being new to an area.
As soon as I was old enough, I grabbed my backpack and spent a year exploring Europe making lifelong friends. I have since been fortunate enough to travel to Africa, Singapore, Mexico and Belize, the UK, to name a few countries. Mementos from these travels decorate our home and always bring back a story and a smile. I love learning about other people's interests and often play the role of a connector among my many friends and business associates around the world.
I also have a passion for nature and animals. I love growing fruits, vegetables and flowers in my garden. I love swimming, open water scuba diving and hiking in the redwoods.
Living in the San Francisco Bay Area, I've cultivated a taste for "the finer things in life" such as great wine, clean organic food, and the arts. What could be better than sitting outside, enjoying fresh food, wine, music, and lively conversation with friends as the sun sets upon the day?