A good choice if you like nature, peaceful places, colors and learning about new cultures. The studio has a terrace viewing the Cismigiu Gardens, Bucharest's oldest park, the decoration is inspired by Romanian traditions and it's minutes away from the heart of the city.
The studio has been recently renovated and is located centrally, in a beautiful and serene area near Cismigiu Gardens. At the building's ground floor, the terrace is viewing the park so you'll be literally watching the trees, alleys and passers-by while drinking your morning coffee.
Main touristic objectives (Cismigiu Gardens of course, The Art Museum, The History Museum, The Romanian Athenaeum etc.), pubs, restaurants and other entertainment places are all within walking distance from the studio. For some sight-seeing ideas, check-out my recommendations in the Guidebook.
The decoration is inspired by Romanian traditional style, many of the home objects being hand crafted by traditional artisans or by myself. You will also be able to get a glimpse of the Romanian culture through some award-winning films on DVD, books and guides that you'll find in the studio.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Speed Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishware, cutlery, pans, electric cooking plate, microwave, toaster, water boiler, refrigerator and many other small things one needs in the kitchen
- Linen, towels, hair-dryer and essentials for the bathroom plus washing machine for your clothes
- Flat Screen TV, TV Cable, Bluray Player and award-winning Romanian films on DVD
- Travel guides
Atención a los huéspedes
- We will need to meet once, on your arrival day, to give you the keys and show you around. We can settle all details on the Airbnb messenger. No need to return the keys personally at your departure, we will settle an easier method.
- I can recommend interesting places to visit, pubs, restaurants and parks (as a preview, check-out my recommendations on the map).
Don't hesitate to ask for recommendations when we meet for check-in or contact me on Airbnb messenger/phone if there's anything you'd need help with.
- For late check-ins, after 23:30, there's an extra charge of 15 Eur to be paid upon your arrival.
Otros aspectos destacables
- The street where the studio is located is a one-way street (taxis may not want to enter), but the access is allowed to those who live there.
- You may find free parking places on the studio's street or on those near-by.
- Please let me know in advance the hour of your arrival.
- Please smoke only on the terrace.
- Treat the place as your home :).
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones