What do you want more, than an exclusive view of Athens's greatest pride, the Acropolis? Well, a spacey terrace, a cool night's sleep, a handy kitchen and of course the best tips in town for local food and drinks, right?!
Just a small but new, clean studio, only used by guests and ourselves when we are in Athens. So not really a Homestay, but a clean space, with much space in the fridge, cupboards and bathroom :)
Disponible para huéspedes
Please be aware that we do checkins only between 11.00-20.00 hrs.....
1) We try to keep a green household. Therefore the water is heated by the sun, which should supply you with enough water for showers and dishes during the day. We would like tot ask you to spare the environment as much as possible by using the sun boiler as much as you can. If you do not manage, you can heat water manually (see electrical panel). You will need +/- 20 minutes of heating for a lengthy shower. Please be sure to turn off the heater when done! The same goes for the air-conditioning. Feel free to use it on hot days when at home, but please turn it off when you leave the studio.
2) Smoking is not allowed in the studio. Feel free on the balcony of course!
3) Also, in Greece, neighbors are very strict with resting hours. Between 15.00 and 17.30 and 23.00 and 07.00 is silent time. You are not allowed to play music, move furniture around or do chores that make noise. Greeks generally sleep during these hours (especially in summer and the weekends) and will complain if noise disturbs them!
4) Furthermore, please be sure to lock the glass door separating the top floor form the rest of the building. The only persons holding keys are the building tenants and we would like to keep the top floor as private as possible. Thank you for that!
5) Oh, and one more minor thing: the water plug of the bathroom sink is operated from under the sink! Just in case you were looking ;)
Hi, I am Dutch-Greek, living in the Netherlands at the moment, with my boyfriend Job. We are expecting our first child any time now! This studio came into our hands via our family, and we decided to make the most out of out. We stay here ourselves, as we enjoy the buzzing city very much. We will gladly help you with any advice you need, and are actually quite sad that we can't open the door and meet you in person. We love the city and love people who come to see it. For now friends and family are helping out, so they will receive you with joy!
PS: i have also rented my apt in the Netherlands, feedback below is from then!