With a rooftop deck, incredible views, rooftop fire-pit & grill, this home always makes for a great Nashville vacation. In the heart of popular 12 South, the Roy Acuff house is only 3 minutes to downtown and walkable to the best local spots.
The Roy Acuff is beautifully designed and decorated while being located in highly sought after 12 South. This house has spacious bedrooms, a rooftop deck with an outdoor kitchen, and an area to hang out with friends + family.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire home including the carport.
Atención a los huéspedes
This home is being rented in its entirety for private occasions only, no one else would be in the home with them. I am however available if there are ever any problems or questions! Our goal is to make sure you have an incredible getaway, and we do offer vacation packages full of Nashville's greatest features - including day trips to the zoo, setting up tee times at the area's best golf courses, reservation booking and more! Inquire at time of booking!
Otros aspectos destacables
This is not a home to host wild parties or be outside until all hours of the night. Noise absolutely must be kept to a minimum when on the rooftop and decks. All guests are expected to respect not only the home but the neighborhood as well.
The city of Nashville requires all AirBnB homes to be permitted, The Roy Acuff House fully complies with all rules and regulations. Permit Number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
This home is located in a highly desirable residential neighborhood. Due to the close proximity to neighbors, large parties are not allowed. There are plenty of great places to party nearby, then come back to the home to recharge! Decibel sensors in home are remotely monitored. Excessive noise or complaints from neighbors may result in forfeiture of deposit or eviction from property.
1. Check in is 3PM, check out is 11AM and please return all keys
2. Please make yourself at home, but remember to treat it as you would your own
3. Clean your dishes and please take trash bags and leave on back deck before check out
4. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property - this applies to both drugs and internet activity
5. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
6. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests
7. No smoking – minimum $250 fine if it is found that guests were smoking in the home plus cost of any damaged furniture replacement
8. No pets, unless previously approved by homeowner
9. No sitting on handrails on the balconies
10. No throwing trash or other items off of rooftop deck or any balcony
11. Nashville noise restrictions begin at 10PM nightly and we request that all guests bring any gatherings inside at that time. Violations of the noise laws will not be tolerated and ANY noise complaints will result in an automatic $250 fine.
12. No exterior signage or balloons to be displayed on the home or any of the homes fences without express permission from the Host.