Departamento o casa entera
Stylish three bedroom apartment, which can accommodate four guests, located on the edge of the Centre Area in Amsterdam, close to the Jordaan district.
This stylish apartment, dating from 1643, has been newly renovated combining modern features with traditional elements to create a unique and memorable space.
The living room is exceptionally spacious (80m2) and features wooden floors, with traditional beams and floor to ceiling windows that allow in plenty of natural light. The area is furnished with two sofas, a flat-screen television and a huge dining table with seating for eight.
The kitchen is modern, open planned and fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a delicious meal: an oven, hob, a microwave, a grill, a fridge, a freezer, a dishwasher, a toaster and a coffee machine.
Two of the bedrooms are furnished with twin beds that can easily be joined together, while the third bedroom contains a double bed.
There are two bathrooms, both of which are modern and contain a shower, washbasin and toilet, while the main bathroom also includes a bath.
There is also a stylish balcony with stunning canal views, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day with a glass of wine. Located on the edge of the Jordaan district, this apartment is ideal for large groups after spacious accommodation in the heart of the city.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are invited to enjoy the whole apartment. Make yourself at home!
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have any questions about the apartment or if you need recommendations or neighbourhood tips, please feel free to contact us during your stay. We're always happy to help!
Otros aspectos destacables
Freshly made up beds and crispy towels (one per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100. Please respect this.
• No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without prior approval by the home owner.
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget that you are sharing the building with others.
• No music after 22:00.
• House parties are prohibited.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 15.00 and before 11.00 respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking-out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
• Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
• Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
• Please only park your bike in a designated area and not directly in front of the apartment.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 16 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I am Hus, originally from London, I fell in love with Amsterdam many years ago, it’s the best city in the world! After 20 years in the corporate world and travelling all over the globe, my dream was to create a true Amsterdam experience with my apartments. Individually designed, with loads of space and uniqueness, I hope you will feel at home as my special guest. It’s my pleasure to give my guests tips on the best restaurants and places to go out, and to organize anything from private boat hire to festival tickets to make your stay in Amsterdam unforgettable. Hope to personally welcome you soon!
Brewers Loft, WoWoW Boutique Apartment & Jordaan Orange House - Wish You Were Here!