Departamento o casa entera
Very chic apartment of 70 m2 in most trendy part of Brussels. The area is quite & secured. It feels like home . It's close to:bus/tram/metro, restaurants, shops, museums, cinémas and art-galeries. Everything that Brussels can offer you is right here!
A cosy, luminous, newly renovated apartment situated on the second floor and is entirely yours including :
- Private quiet room (with king size double bed or 2 simple beds)
- Private living-room with a dining corner
- Private bathroom (with toilet, walk in shower, washing machine)
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine
- Balcony with a small table and two chairs
- Wifi access and TV with international channels
- Fruit, coffee & tea
The entire apartment is decorated in an artistic way and equipped with nice furniture in vintage/design style. The flowers are the most important touch of the decoration and are referring to the Flower carpet, event organised in mid-August and with more than 500.000 begonias on the central square of the City of Brussels.
The apartment is ideally situated, in the very trendy and chic Louise/Chatelain area.
You are only 15 minutes walk away from :
- EU quarters (Commission, Parliament, etc)
In the immediate neighbourhood, you have :
- Luxury shops (avenue Louise), excellent restaurants (one of them just at the corner of the street "La vigne dans l'assiette"), cultural life events at Flagey concert building (concerts, theather plays, cinematheque, etc) and lots of art galleries.
- Open air market on Wednesdays (Chatelain market) and Saturdays and Sundays (Flagey market)
- Musée Horta and Art Deco/Art Nouveau walks
- Ixelles ponds
- Public transportation : tram, bus, Villo! station (if you want to discover Brussels by bike)
Also you are less than 2.5 km from :
- Royal Palace and historical city center (+ main museums)
- Bois de la Cambre, the largest park of Brussels
- Grand place , Manneken Pis, the prestigious Royal Galeries Saint-Hubert with a large choice of Belgian chocolate shops.
OUR SPECIAL TOUCH
- A delicious and generous breakfast (including Belgian specialties) will be served in your living-room, between 9 and 10 during the month of September.
- The bouquet of the fresh flowers will welcome you
Disponible para huéspedes
Entier apartment is yours. From the moment you receive the keys it becomes your new home for few or more days. There is the special offer until 23/09 as the WiFi and TV will be available as from then. The breakfast is free, but I need to access your apartment to deliver it each day. Please let me know if interested as this service is temporary.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm living not far from the apartment and don't hesitate to call me at any moment. You will find lot of recommendations about interesting places to visite around .
Otros aspectos destacables
The appartement is newly renovated. Almost all the furniture is new as well as bathroom, double glazing, and wall papers and decoration. Everything is very clean. It's perfect for the 1 or 2 person , but an additional matras can be added in the living room in case you need it. The additional fees apply in case you are more than two.
-ACCES : From the moment you receive the keys it becomes your new home for few or more days. Please pay attention NOT TO LEAVE A KEY inside when going pout. As you will not be able to open the door anymore . To unlock the door you will have to call an expert and will support the fees related to it.
- ACCES : Available as from 12H00 . You must leave it before 11H00.
Attention : For any departure after 11AM we will be obliged to request you additional fees.
- The apartment is quite new and clean. Please keep it at the same conditions as you find it.
- SMOKE: You can smoke on balcony only
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 22 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello, thanks for visiting our page and taking a moment of your time to look at our profile.
As true citizens of Brussels we speak French, English, Dutch, German, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bosnian and a bit of Spanish.
We would be delighted to host you, give you advice and share our experience which will make your stay in Brussels with us unique and unforgettable.
Our beloved city is full of secret, hidden places far away from the tourist paths only known by locals. It will be our pleasure to help you to discover these hidden gems that makes this city so unique and different from other capitals.
We love travelling, nature, all forms of artistic creation, enjoy fresh home made food and a healthy style of living. When we are at home we enjoy reading, listening to music, gardening or just relaxing in our nice house or drinking a good glass of wine on our terrasse with a view on our beautiful garden.
The evenings can be very quite here even if we are very close to the city center. You can hear the birds, from time to time see even a fox or enjoy the sunset from our terrace.
As we like ourselves discovering new places and meeting people from all over the world, we will be very happy to be your hosts to make you feel like at home in our house and tell you some interesting stories about places, people, habits in Belgium and abroad. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have some more questions about your stay or ourselves. Hope to see you soon at our place! Kind regards. Leja, Dounia and Dominique