2-bedroom Apartment located 1.5 blocks from subway station, and 15 minutes from the Loop by train. English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers.
This listing is for the entire apartment. If you would like just a room, please see our other listing.
We want to be flexible, and are happy work out a mutually beneficial arrangement and will certainly pro-rate the price for whatever your length of stay.
This is a large 2-bedroom apartment, that can accommodate 5 people. It has one queen size comfortable bed, and one Twin size bed, and a comfortable couch mattress which can accommodate another two people. There is one bathroom and a full equipped kitchen.
It's a fine place for a family and students. You'll find our apartment to be comfortable, very conveniently located, and clean.
The below are included:
* Entire apartment to yourself
* The price includes all utilities including electricity, gas, laundry, and internet.
* 1 and 1/2 block from Pink Line ("El" Train) stop at Damen, which will take you to either downtown in 15 minutes.
* Located only 4 miles (about 12 -15 minutes by train) from city center, and very easy to get to and from downtown.
* 1 block to bus stops for the Western bus (runs all night) and other buses buses, which run quite late into the night.
* Free WiFi for internet.
* Flat screen High Def TV and free access to Xfinity for movies and shows.
* Clean linens, towels for each guest and soap.
* Fully stocked and functional kitchen.
* Simple breakfast (cereal, milk,and coffee/ tea) provided.
* Free laundry room in unit.
* Very short walking distance to groceries - 2-3 blocks away.
* Well behaved pets are welcomed.
Lastly, be aware that we have a dog and a cat living in the apartment, when we don't have guests. SO if you are allergic, this may not be the best place for you. Send us a message if you have questions and concerns.
Dani & Dave
Atención a los huéspedes
Generally we interact through the phone or through AirBnB, but we tend to give our guests total privacy unless there is some sort of issue.
Número de licencia o registroR17000015567
Obtén más información sobre este número
Not a lot of rules, simply respect the apartment and neighbors. Smoking is allowed only in the back "porch". No parties and loud noise allowed. Clean up after yourself.
If you intend to bring more than four people, we need to know about it.
As a special request, it would be great if you could make use of the many coasters we have around our place, instead of putting cups and glasses on directly on our wood furniture.
DANI: Traveler from Brazil, living in Chicago. Speaker of English, Portuguese, and some Spanish.
Currently I am going to school for Environmental Engineering, so you may guess correctly that I love alternative living and sustainability. I also have a deep passion for traveling, specially when my co-pilot and husband is by my side.
DAVE: Life-long midwesterner and long time Chicagoan. I speak English, some French, and a little Portuguese.
I'm a high school English teacher and coach of my school's poetry slam team. I love the arts, traveling, cooking, and working and playing maximally, with my gorgeous wife next to me . . . naturally!