Grand opening --May 20, 2017!! Tucked back on 18 acres with swimming pool, dock and amenities, limited cell service & wifi, delivers unplugged down time to simply enjoy the coastal creek and bay views. A bike ride from Assateague Island State and Federal park, minutes from Berlin and Ocean City, great for kayaking and exploring local area. Perfect for couples or family holiday!! Currently completely updating this lovely rustic getaway; more interior pics to be added soon!
Welcome to nature lover’s paradise! After a day of fun and sun our Guest House offers the perfect place for relaxation! Tucked away on 18 acres our newly updated guesthouse is the ideal oasis for outdoor enthusiasts! The location couldn’t be more pleasing – adjacent to the Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links, a bike ride from Assateague Island State and Federal Parks, and minutes drive to Berlin and Ocean City. Secluded yet convenient to all local attractions with outdoor activities that include kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, hiking, bird watching, fishing, crabbing and more!!
The Guest House is adjacent to the main home with a wood deck connecting the two. It is a stand alone residence complete with 2 private entrances, living room/dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with tub and shower. The living area has a sliding door opening to the deck overlooking the pool. The kitchen has been updated with all stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. Amenities include a full size pool, decks for additional lounging & BBQing, a screened in gazebo, stunning views in every direction and a short walk away from our private dock on the Sinepuxent Bay. You’ll love relaxing on the deck or poolside watching bald eagles and osprey fishing for their dinner while great egrets and great blue herons patrol the edge of the marsh!!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guesthouse, deck, pool, gazebo, grounds surrounding the guesthouse.
Atención a los huéspedes
If not on property then we're just a call or a text away!
1) **VERY important** Please tell us if you have any questions, concerns, etc at any time during your stay, so we can timely rectify any situation that may arise during your visit. We want to make your visit as pleasant as possible and strive to achieve a 5 star rating in every category!
2) Please provide your time of arrival and departure.
3) Smoking is not permitted inside the Guesthouse but is allowed on the deck and in other outside spaces.
4) Please appreciate that we don't charge a cleaning fee and leave the Guest House as neat as possible :)
5) Help yourself to complimentary condiments, tea, coffee, bottled water and popcorn. Other items including beer, wine, etc are provided as a convenience using an honor system.
1) Please double check to be sure you have all your belongings when checking out - there is a minimum shipping *and handling* fee to pack up and make a trip to the PO to send forgotten items!
2) Please wash and put away any dishes and kitchen items used during your stay.
3) Please close all windows when away from the property and at check out.
I enjoy providing suggestions to our guests about things to do in the area, especially outdoor activities like paddling, birding and exploring our small towns.