The accommodation is set amongst Paperbark trees (once part of the surrounding Tomaree national park), a short stroll from the crystal waters of One Mile beach.
A luxury cottage with two bedrooms, fully self contained, Resort/Tropical setting that sleeps up to to 4 people.
A self contained Bunkhouse with pool table, Darts, entertainment system and a bunkroom that sleeps up to 5 people.
Ideal for large groups or two families with teenagers.
Surfside is not suited for young children.
Enjoy the feeling of the great outdoors with visits from Koalas, lorikeets and possums, the fragrance of Frangipani and Jasmine in the evening and tranquility to sooth the soul.
* Plenty of boat / motorcycle trailer parking with wash down facilities.
Surfside Dreaming is not ideal for young children, families with children under the age of 12 should enquire by email to gauge suitability of accommodation.
Disponible para huéspedes
Both Properties are situated next to each other with a courtyard seating area and large BBQ.
There is plenty of parking next to the buildings.
Atención a los huéspedes
* On-site assistance to help you enjoy the local surfing beaches, fishing spots, recreation and attractions of this beautiful locality. Your nearest neighbour is myself and my family who live in the main house on the property.
The cottage and bunkhouse are mainly screened from the house by paperbark trees and are separated by the pool and gardens.
Otros aspectos destacables
• We also rent the Cottage on its own at a cheaper rate (please see our other listing for prices called "Surfside Dreaming Cottage").
• We do not rent the Bunkhouse separately as it is treated as a overflow to the cottage.
• There is $75 surcharge for 1 night stay's.
* Please leave the properties in the condition they where found.
* Please refrain from taking towels to the beach, so don't forget to bring your beach towel.
* We are "Non Smoking" in the properties, but outside ashtrays are provided.
* Pets are Not allowed in consideration for those who may have allergies.
* Late check-out's (beyond 10am) will incur a charge of $40 per half hour after 10am.
Durante el período del 18 de Diciembre de 2017 - 07 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 7 noches.
Happily married to Guy and mother of three wonderful teenage boys. Recently moved to Australia from England and enjoying everything that Port Stephens has to offer.