A naturally lit studio, full kitchen, bath, & private terrace with Downtown LA skyline views. Stay connected & comfortable. Walking distance to downtown, LA Convention Center, JW, LA live, Staples, Loyola Law School, & FIDM. Close to Fwys & Metro
PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE BOOKING!
Designed for professionals, artists, musicians in town for conventions, concerts, or conferences. Great for experienced travelers wanting to stay near local flavor & public transportation. The space is clean, comfortable, and centrally located.
Comfort: Full size memory foam mattress, A/C, full kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker, microwave, toaster & essentials. All linens & basic toiletries provided. Twin size Foam Trifold Mattress with linens available for the 3rd guest.
Connect: 32" Flatscreen TV, 100mb WI-FI & Apple TV with FREE Netflix.
Convenience: Private terrace with charcoal BBQ, lounge seating & shade. Amazing views of the downtown la skyline. Walking distance to Downtown, Staples, LA convention center, LA Live, JW Marriott, Nokia Live, Loyola Law School, Regal Cinemas, FIDM, shopping, & restaurants.
NOTE: Inquiries sent during weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun) please allow extra time for me to respond! I will get back to you!
just enjoying the weekend!
Disponible para huéspedes
As our guest, you have access to your own studio apartment, private bathroom, kitchen, & outdoor terrace. gated entrance & on-site laundry facilities.
UPDATE 10/16: Bicycles are available for use, with a deposit please inquire before your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
Reachable 24/7, via text, or email. Need suggestions or recommendations for local activities and sights? Im here to help. Friendly neighbors, just ask!
- Our International brothers & sisters from Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand & South America!!
Otros aspectos destacables
PLEASE CONSIDER before booking!!
1. PARKING - Only STREET PARKING available which can be difficult. Located 2 blocks away is Shamrock pay by day lot ($10-20).
2. NEIGHBORHOOD - You wanted a real LA experience right? Well don't be surprised by furniture on the sidewalk, a couple homeless people, or ice cream trucks!
Not for the faint of heart... Located in one of Downtown LA's most urban areas, specifically called "Pico-Union" Comparable to San Francisco's Tenderloin & Mission Blvd Districts. It may be considered "Gritty" but its rich in culture, local flavor & access to everything you want to do when visiting LA. See "The Neighborhood" section.
3. NOISE - this neighborhood is bustling, its not uncommon to hear mariachi music, quinceñeras, church worship, or live music. If its an issue, I will do my best to help resolve the issue for you at the time. Ear plugs & Eye Masks provided upon request! We got you covered.
- No cigarette smoking inside unit (medicinal is Ok), please smoke cigs on the terrace! (please throw butts in trash not on the floor!)
Please use coasters for drinks on furniture
- Your comfort is important to us...space accommodates 3 people MAX.
For 3rd guest we have fold out mattress and linens.
- Please be considerate when bringing over guests.
- Have Fun
- Ask me anything
- Be Safe
- Treat the place as if it were you mothers.
We love pets but unfortunately we'd prefer if you didn't bring them
Easy like sunday morning...
I'm a Los Angeles native and I love the ability to share everything Los Angeles has to offer. Most rewarding part about being a host is hearing about what a nice time you had! Also, learning from what could have made it better so please feel free to share!
NOTICE: allow at least 24-48hrs for requests during the weekend.. I'm enjoying my weekend. I will get back to you! :) your patience is greatly appreciated.
Please be considerate! if you submitted an inquiry or reservation request & no longer need accommodations PLEASE CANCEL your request.