- FREE Pocket WI-FI
- Good for 5 people
- Self check-in after 3 pm
- Namba/Nankai Namba station (8 minutes walking)
- Dotonbori (15 minutes walking)
- Shisaibashi (17 minutes walking)
- Namba-USJ (27 minutes training)
- Spacious apartment for up to 5 people
- 2 semi-double beds (one placed in the room and the other in the loft)
- A Japanese futon is provided.
- The room is well stocked with amenities for your use! I have dishes, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and home appliances (hair dryer, washing machine, stovetop, and microwave) prepared in the room.
- Pocket WiFi with unlimited data is provided.
Disponible para huéspedes
**ENTIRE APARTMENT**NO SHARING REQUIRED
- I rent out this room while I am away, so rest assured that the room is fully available to you and your friends/family during your stay
- While the apartment is totally open for your use there are neighbors. As such, please do your best not to make a ton of noise, especially at night.
Atención a los huéspedes
Unfortunately I can't pick you up, but I will provide detailed instructions on how to get to the apartment!
Easy - I send a full set of instructions including a guide map after booking!
Check-in: from 3:00 pm
Easy - Included in the instructions and guide map I send prior to booking are easy check out instructions.
Checkout: until 11:00 am
**EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECKOUT**
Unfortunately I can't accommodate early check-in or late checkout. Please use the coin lockers available at most stations if you need to store your bags somewhere.
Otros aspectos destacables
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at anytime.
As this is not a hotel I may not be able to respond to all of your requests. Also, I cannot pick up phone calls after 10:00 p.m. Japanese time.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please put all the garbage in trash bags and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Este anfitrión tiene 749 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Thank you for visiting my page.
I am Kazu, who loves travelling all over the world.
I am now back to my hometown and will start to travel again.
While I am away from Osaka, you can stay in my room.
Hope you will enjoy staying in Osaka.