We are a Japanese family with 3 children, living in Switzerland for about 10 years. We welcome children-friendly guests! The apartment was built in 2015, so it's new and modern. From the apartment, you can see Mt Pilatus, Mt Rigi, and the Lake. Your stay will be in our guest room, so it will feel like a 'homestay' with a Japanese family.
The apartment is in a safe quiet residential area near the lake with lots of green, located on the other side of Old Town. It is a residential area, so it is more for those who want the safe quiet clean surroundings with a nice green park nearby, and not for those who want to stay close to the main tourist attractions and restaurants, which are mostly in Old Town. It is flat walking access to the main train station (15-20mins), Old Town (20mins), convenient access to bus stop (4mins), grocery shops (5mins), and the lake (2-3mins). With the bus, 10mins to the city center. Visitor parking (free) is available, but only if there is space. Covered car parking available nearby (1.50chf/hour).
It is a good location for those who want to stay fairly close (walking distance) to the city center but want to have a quiet night sleep.
Luzern is conveniently situated in the middle of many main tourist attractions in central Switzerland. Good train access to Interlaken, Engelberg (Titlis), Bern, Basel, Zurich airport. Luzern is famous for Mt Rigi, Mt Pilatus, and the Lake. It is also a beautiful city with vast view of the Swiss Alps along the lake. Great for strolls and relaxing in the lakeside cafe.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your stay will be in a private bedroom (18sqm) with a private bathroom (not ensuite, separate from the bedroom).
- bed size: Queen 160x200cm (2 persons)
- the room is recommended for 2 adults, but we can accommodate 2 extra people with extra mattress (90x200cm each) placed on the floor; we have in the past had 3 adult guests and they said they had no issues with space, but for 4 people we would recommend for 2 adults and 2 children, unless you are alright with very tight space (with 2 extra mattresses on the floor, you will not be able to keep open a large-sized suitcase, but you are more than welcome to use the living room space for your suitcases).
- rooms are new, clean, and tidy (we take good care in making the rooms clean)
- the wardrobe and drawers in the bedroom contain private items
- from the bedroom you need to walk across the shared living room space to the bathroom
- sorry, no cooking in the kitchen, but you can use the microwave
The following space will be shared: living room, dining room, kitchen
We will respect your space and privacy, but it is more like a 'homestay' than a private separate stay. We also have three curious children.
We also provide Take-away lunchbox (tomato curry rice) for 10chf and dinner (tomato curry rice or salmon sushi donburi) for 15chf [booked by previous night].
Atención a los huéspedes
We love to interact with the guests. We started hosting Airbnb because we truly love to make exchanges with people from different parts of the world. We enjoy hosting from our heart. We are here to provide local information and to help as much as possible to make your stay a better one. But we also respect your space and privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
(1) Check-in time is 19:00-22:00 and check-out is 10:00 in the morning. It is preferred that you arrive within the check-in times, since we have three small children and schedules are quite difficult to organize. But, if you need to drop off your luggage earlier, we can try to organize another time, if possible, but only in advance (not on the day of the check-in).
(2) In your booking request, if it is for more than one person, it would be helpful if you could include the relationship (friends/couple/family) and gender of the other people staying. If you are two or three people in the group and prefer 1 queen sized bed plus 2 additional single mattresses on the floor, please inform me in advance. If there is a child, please include the age. We can only accept children over age 5, due to safety reasons.
(3) We also ask that at least one person in the group is able to communicate in English or Japanese.
ﾌｪｲｽﾌﾞｯｸ名: Suisse Kodomotoshokan ｽｲｽこども図書館
- you can use the dining table for eating and drinking
- no eating in the bedroom
- no cooking in the kitchen
- quiet time after 10pm
- children wake up at around 7am
I love to travel!! I have travelled to over forty countries and counting. I love encountering new cultures and meeting new people. I enjoy hosting Airbnb because I can experience new cultures and people in my own home along with my three kids.