In the heart of the quaint graduate hospital neighborhood, this top floor, sun-filled, modern condo is perfect for a weekend in the city with friends, a romantic getaway, or a solo trip. Enough can't be said about the location. Highly visible/secure street. A 10 minute walk to Fitler Square, Rittenhouse Square, Center City, University City and the Schuylkill River Trail. A 10 minute Uber to Fairmount, Art Museum, Old City, Fishtown, the Italian Market and the stadiums.
All freshly painted. Plenty of natural sunlight. Massive living space w/ plenty of seating. Large desk that can accommodate two working side by side. Updated kitchen with brand new appliances/lighting. Updated bathroom w/ new vanity, storage unit and shower head. Large comfortable queen bed. Laundry room. Plenty of storage space. Small (5 other tenants) and quiet building w/ virtually no excessive noise concern.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire condominium as well as access to the condominium common areas (mail room, laundry room, front stoop)
Atención a los huéspedes
When a guest is staying at my condo, I will be staying at friends houses around the city. Most of my friends are in the same neighborhood so I will be available to assist at all times. I run my own business from home, so my days are very flexible.
- Extra Guests - Extra guests are only allowed after clearing with the host. As long as the amount of guests does not exceed the maximum tenants (4).
- Smoking is not permitted in the condo or the building
- Unless of emergency, please do not intrude on other condo residents during your stay.
- Please take all trash to the back of the building before check out
- You do not have to clean the place, but please do not leave it a mess
- Small gatherings are allowed but loud music is not encouraged
- Pets are allowed in the building, but please clear with the host before bringing one
My name is Nick, I'm 27 years old. The condo that I host is one that I bought almost two years ago and have been continuously living in and making improvements to. I have a background in finance and hospitality and have recently started my own consulting company so that I can help small businesses and start-ups grow. When i'm not working, I like to cook, zone out into a good book or explore the city that I'm from and love. The beauty of living in a massive U.S. city is the constantly evolving scenery, people and culture that comes through here. I also travel a ton. Mostly domestic, but I am excited to begin exploring the rest of the world. The motto I tend to live by is "Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."