Wake Up To Blue Skies And Sea Breeze
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono
Lugares para dormir
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Reglas de la casa
Hale Pohaku Kai
1. Recycling is available (aluminum cans, glass, and plastic only). Please place washed items, with lids removed, out in trash area in recycle bins.
2. Hawaii has a new smoking law, which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Hale Pohaku Kai is a non-smoking home.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the units. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party. Overstocking refrigerator can cause it to overwork & possibly shut down. Coolers are available upon request.
5. No hot pans on the countertop. Use a towel or trivet, please.
6. Great Vacation Retreats can be contacted at with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests.
Ph (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) , text (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) or email at (Email hidden by Airbnb)
**Please do conserve electricity by turning the fans and lights off when you leave to start your day.** *IF APPLICABLE*
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 to 48 hours before your scheduled check out time.